Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
Etwizzy
Dex
led123
Gray Johnson
PinkiePai
Whatup Nab
namine-sama
Endless Sorcerer
The_Nameless
Misticaltom
AdoAdo
Fireis
LòKóS
Nactyle
Billy-Devine
Archon
zedex
Samidare
Naito Raizu
Anzo
BlackWarGreymon
25 posters

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 EmptyLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Had a long trip and I felt exhausted so I immediatly went to my room. When I entered the room I only noticed the smell of bad food and a  huge mouse. I thought only one thing:" The first time in my life I'm home", and I went to sleep. The next day I decided to find friends and have duels.

Hi I'm Haris and I'm a transfer student :D.

Last edited by Lutalica on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 EmptyRe: Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

more_horiz
Yes. You had. Past simple.

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 EmptyRe: Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room

more_horiz
Lel how the fuk did you find your old dorm? I think my first dorm post got archived Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 3974120512

descriptionLutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Best room in the acad.
#AbsoluteTruth

Bitch please. My room is so big it split into 2 topics because it had to many posts Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 4204681869

I had 4 rooms and one was archived 'cause ABD  Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 2864255611
Had a blog instead a room with a lot of views and posts, Anzo took it away too

That happened 'cause he was afraid that I might overpass him:nerdsmile:

@Lokos: I made an asumption and I calculated the average new rooms in a week + my time of being non-slifer (and the time when I made another slifer room, yes I have another one). Used some kewl math formulas too.
Spoiler :

Anyways
http://www.duelacademy.net/t31755p30-bwg-has-a-blue-lair
Unlock this shit

more_horiz
Dem Math skills Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 3974120512

more_horiz
Neva

more_horiz
I already unlocked it Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 3974120512

more_horiz
Please, when a spammer leaves you spam like a mad Man to get as much difference as possible

more_horiz
Bwg is the man <3

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Please, when a spammer leaves you spam like a mad Man to get as much difference as possible

I feel like this is only half-sentence i don't get it lel

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

I feel like this is only half-sentence i don't get it lel

I don't have the time to finish my thoughts and sentences.

My mind is infinite

more_horiz
Right, that's what she said :>

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Right, that's what she said :>

Nah, she said to never do it till the end 'cause I'm too big to handle rofl

more_horiz
No, you weren't there, you wouldn't know Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 4204681869

more_horiz
Nostalgic.....Look how different we are now lute.....

#datfeelwennogf

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:

#datfeelwennogf

Look at this kid tryna get FreeSpam everywhere.

more_horiz
No that one wasn't a spam lol.

The rest was though.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
No that one wasn't a spam lol.

The rest was though.

I like the honesty Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 3974120512

Now go spam so much that your fingers hurt from all the spamming you would of done.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:

#datfeelwennogf

Ikr

more_horiz
Yeah Roach I'll spam like a mantis.

Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 D7b79b17141693997064214664_700wa_0

more_horiz
Been there, done that

more_horiz
I spoke "been there, done that" twice.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I spoke "been there, done that" twice.

Been there, done that

more_horiz
Enters the room with grass all over him looking like he hadn't showred or eaten anything but berries for years and sees his roommate as well as a few other people. Turns towards Lutalica and says:

Wow, kako me dugo nije bilo. :-D Vidim, promijenio si i ime u meduvremenu...

Looks at all the people in the room and says:

'Sup guys? Did anybody notice that I was gone? Did anybody miss me? I've actually just been lost in the endless forest on the Island since nobody F***ING CARES ABOUT ME!!!! So, yeah, I had fun.

Then frantically goes in the bathroom to shower. Afterwards comes out and politely asks:

Am I still welcome to Duel Academy and this room? Or, have I been pronunced dead already? That is, if anybody noticed I was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, I was gone for a long time...like 3 years or something. Anybody wanna duel to kick me to the curve?

more_horiz
HE'S ALIVE!..... So, who are you again? Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 1151057309

more_horiz
Luta's humble beginnings.

more_horiz
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!! Lutalica, Fireis & AdoAdos's room - Page 6 1340172615

more_horiz
Apparently my deceased roommate got back to life

more_horiz
Kill it with fire.

more_horiz
Burn baby burn!

more_horiz
AMATERASU!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply