Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat cards can banish all of the monster in graveyard or something like that? EmptyWhat cards can banish all of the monster in graveyard or something like that?

more_horiz
I run a Cyber Dragon deck. Cyber Eltanin x3 are included of course. So to make them be Special Summoned with the strong Atk, they need to be banished. So can anybody tell me what cards can do it or the close effect like that?

descriptionWhat cards can banish all of the monster in graveyard or something like that? EmptyRe: What cards can banish all of the monster in graveyard or something like that?

more_horiz
Eltanin banishes them by himself when you use his effect to special summon himself.

Also, banishing monsters with an effect other then eltanin's in a cyber deck is pointless, because eltanin gains attack equal to the number of monsters that HIS effect banished, not the total number of monsters banished

descriptionWhat cards can banish all of the monster in graveyard or something like that? EmptyRe: What cards can banish all of the monster in graveyard or something like that?

more_horiz
System Down is what you're looking for.

more_horiz
Thanks to Zoex and Danica for the responses. Now I know what to do with my deck.

more_horiz
Zeox*

more_horiz
Answered, Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply