Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIndepth Guide On How To Use Duel Academy EmptyIndepth Guide On How To Use Duel Academy

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfCKrsW02mg

Enjoy

descriptionIndepth Guide On How To Use Duel Academy EmptyRe: Indepth Guide On How To Use Duel Academy

more_horiz
Well the music doesn't fit,it would be better if you put a GX music or Yugioh 5'd one.Also recheck your writing,there is words have errors is spellings.

descriptionIndepth Guide On How To Use Duel Academy EmptyRe: Indepth Guide On How To Use Duel Academy

more_horiz
It looks good vid, I didn't watch the whole cuz I'm lazy, good job neji but the song doesn't fit imo too.

more_horiz
Good video neji! I am impressed.

more_horiz
Nice Neji
Good job

more_horiz
I like it :D
but the music doesn't fit
other than that.....Great Job :D

more_horiz
Guess so,
I randomly picked a track from my huge list -_O

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum