Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhaha forgot to introduce myself here ^^ Emptyhaha forgot to introduce myself here ^^

more_horiz
im breakingaurore and i like to duel and watch anime

descriptionhaha forgot to introduce myself here ^^ EmptyRe: haha forgot to introduce myself here ^^

more_horiz
Nice to meet you, welcome to duel academy.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me about them.
Oh Shit enjoy your time here and stay active!

descriptionhaha forgot to introduce myself here ^^ EmptyRe: haha forgot to introduce myself here ^^

more_horiz
Damn Alice is lighting speed. u.u

Welcome to Duel Academy breakingaurore, since your name is quite long, i'll cut it to Auro haha forgot to introduce myself here ^^ 1802729531

more_horiz
You only like to duel and watch anime? What an exciting lifestyle. Welcome.

more_horiz
hmmm it said to post something not everything 0.o everything everyone has secrets

more_horiz
haha forgot to introduce myself here ^^ Welcome_to_by_otakucyrus-d4zzzn7

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply