Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

So did anyone take the DN admin exam?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Jaden_Yuki--
Harbinger
Exiled
PabelFTW
Tragedy
Dex
Novak
Wolverine.
mimgrim
LethalAfterBan
14 posters

descriptionSo did anyone take the DN admin exam?  EmptySo did anyone take the DN admin exam?

more_horiz
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t13644p175-dueling-network-is-now-recruiting#161211

I got 10/20.. it's kinda full of BS

descriptionSo did anyone take the DN admin exam?  EmptyRe: So did anyone take the DN admin exam?

more_horiz
mesh i thought about it but didnt feel like doing it as i dont want to get bugged alot by rnadom people not understanding rullings and all the crap ._.

descriptionSo did anyone take the DN admin exam?  EmptyRe: So did anyone take the DN admin exam?

more_horiz
You can still take it just to test your ruling knowledge

more_horiz
well lets say i get good score on it do i have option to not accept admin/mod pos or w/e

more_horiz
Yes they will PM you in game and if they say they accept you, you should be able to simply say you decline

more_horiz
ok then time to give it a try ._.

more_horiz
1/20 Smile

more_horiz
it shows error message when i try to take it Sad

more_horiz
wow 4/20 lame ._.

more_horiz
Novak wrote:

What does the error message say?

more_horiz
Took the test, but I ragequit after a really hard question . :3

more_horiz
Novak wrote:

'Ye need to play more ranks and experience.
Razz

more_horiz
i took the test and it scarred me for life cuz i failed a test on a subject that i love Crying or Very sad
got 5/20

more_horiz
15/20 for me

more_horiz
17/20 x.x

more_horiz
Lies^^

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
17/20 x.x

too bad you've been banned b4 so they aint hiring you So did anyone take the DN admin exam?  3147896512

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
17/20 x.x

too bad you've been banned b4 so they aint hiring you So did anyone take the DN admin exam?  3147896512

I've been banned on multiple accounts multiple times.
I've been banned on 4 cases of trolling, and 3 of harrassment.
I'm pretty sure they just mad.

more_horiz
i got 7/20 =/ some questions are worded really weird.

more_horiz
It's all C&P'd from pojo forums. If you want to get a perfect score, just go to pojo and C&P the questions.
Pretty much what I did.

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
How did you do only 17 out of 20 o.o (3 failed on purpose not to get suspicious? -> thats what i would do lol)

but harb I like how you got them trolled lol. they try so hard to make a good test. all until amy makes her dorm test lol. everyone will be stunned so stay tuned we move slowly but all our moves are pro Wink

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
LethalAfterZ wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
17/20 x.x

I've been banned on multiple accounts multiple times.
I've been banned on 4 cases of trolling, and 3 of harrassment.
I'm pretty sure they just mad.

i think if someone goes at my accs ban history it shuld write

banned by kiryu111 - reason : abuse of ass

than some admin unbanned me leaving the note : NONONONONONONONO ...

--------------------------------

still i did not take the exam but from some ppl told me about the questions, harb is right they are all from pojo ... deto didn't do a good job at all :3

more_horiz
I only got 5/20 XDDD -_-.

more_horiz
20/20 8D

more_horiz
Edward wrote:
20/20 8D

give me teh answers :c

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
Edward wrote:
20/20 8D

You already took teh test tho

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Edward wrote:
20/20 8D

You already took teh test tho

Who says you can't just take it again at a Starbucks?
:seemslegit:

more_horiz
You can't just take it again at a starbucks. The DN staff may suck at alot of stuff, but they actually put thought into it when they made this test lol

more_horiz
If you use a different username I guess

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply