Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCyberDark Deck EmptyCyberDark Deck

more_horiz
Here is my Cyberdark deck. Originally, I intended to use Seal of Or + Royal Decree, but upon learning of a ban list. Indeed.

Deck:

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/10/28008144570-orig.png

Final.

Meant to be used in Real Life, YVD, and Duel Network.
Advanced format.
Yes, IT's supposed to be competitive.

descriptionCyberDark Deck EmptyRe: CyberDark Deck

more_horiz
i like

more_horiz
could you possibly send me the list, i am wanting a cyberdark deck on the 5d's reverse of arcadia, please send me a list?

more_horiz
Beware the higher ups don't like double posts. Razz

more_horiz
I may. It's not as good as it seems, though. Not fast enough, too many dead draws, and not controlling enough. Perhap's need to get more card's to mess with my opponent's deck/Hand/Field, lockdown a bit more.

more_horiz
Consider using cards like Delta Flyer and the Dragunity cards like Dux and Phalanx, and the Field Spell Dragon Ravine. Tour Guide of the Underworld and Sangan are also cards that could give you a quick out to a Wind-Up Zenmaines when you need to defend yourself.

Delta can get Synchros out real quick with his level adjustment effect, and he can be equipped to a Cyberdark, Ravine can be used to dump Hunter Dragons and search out Dragunities to get even more Synchros out.

Honestly I think you should seriously consider dumping the Plants entirely, but hey, that's just me.

more_horiz
The usual combination for CyberDark is indeed with Dragunity.

I made this build, and it works for as far as I playtested it.

CyberDark Deck HCnmh

more_horiz
@C.C: I was gonna say something like, "What, no Alexandrite Dragon to use with Rabbit for BLS plays or something?" and then I realized it had to be level 3 for the Cyberdarks. Herp derp. But honestly I don't like how that deck puts so much focus on Overdragon and banishment. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird.

Anyway, as an amendment to my previous post, I'll try to make a decklist involving Dragunities and you can see if you'd rather run my build or C.C.'s or just use them to adjust your own build.

Monsters (x18)
Hunter Dragon x3
Cyberdark Edge x2
Cyberdark Horn x2
Cyberdark Keel x2
Dragunity Dux x3
Dragunity Phalanx x3
Delta Flyer x2
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1

Spells (x15)
Dark Hole x1
Dragon Ravine x3
Heavy Storm x1
Forbidden Lance x2
Foolish Burial x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Overload Fusion x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Terraforming x2

Traps (x7)
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2
Torrential Tribute x2

For the Side Deck, I'd suggest siding Cyber Dragons (2 or 3), Thunder King Rai-Ohs (probably just two), consider siding BLS Envoy, Effect Veiler (again, I suggest two), and maybe you can add in more of the fusion support. I personally just dislike all the Cyber stuff being mained. And while I have your attention, you may have noticed I ended up excluding Tour Guide. You can consider it here, but it sorta takes up Side Deck space.

Extra (x15)
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x2
Cyberdark Dragon x2
Ally of Justice - Catastor x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Dragunity Knight Vajrayana x2
Scrap Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x2
Queen Dragun Djinn x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Maestroke Symphony Djinn x1
Wind-Up Zenmaines x1

Last edited by Ryan_N13 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Looks like a good deck. Shame Future Fusion is banned, otherwise it would have been perfect to get the Cyberdarks into the grave. But yes, it looks good.

And @Ryan, my deck does not focus on getting out Chimeratech Overdragon, since Overload Fusion is also able to Summon Cyberdark Dragon.

more_horiz
C.C. wrote:
Looks like a good deck. Shame Future Fusion is banned, otherwise it would have been perfect to get the Cyberdarks into the grave. But yes, it looks good.

And @Ryan, my deck does not focus on getting out Chimeratech Overdragon, since Overload Fusion is also able to Summon Cyberdark Dragon.

Yeah, poor Future Fusion. We knew thee well...

Also, I didn't even know that. I thought you had to run Cyberdark Impact to use Cyberdark Dragon, and in my experience, that card's just constantly dead in the hand. Guess I can make some slight adjustments to my list to accommodate for that.

more_horiz
the ultimate combo with future fusion is to send 20 light machines and cyber d. to the graveyard with future fusion, then remove all those light machines from play to play cyber eltanin and clear all other monsters, then use a heavy storm to finish off the opposing field, and hit your opponent for over 9,000 attack points. ive done that on my yugioh 5d's reverse of arcadia.

i Need help on a dark paladin and/or blue eyes shining dragon deck
-thanks Mystic,
P.S. sorry Ryan13, i didn't mean my reply to you like that on that deck help you gave me, i really did like it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply