Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp fight the six sams EmptyHelp fight the six sams

more_horiz
Okay, my friend/rival uses a six sam deck and he dominates my chaos dragon deck or any other deck I throw at him. He can summon shien the first turn so he can negate my spell/traps and manages to summon shogun shien so I can play only 1 spell or trap cards so I'm locked down. I use REDMD to summon really powerful dragons like galaxy-eyes but he added a Destiny Hero in his deck that steals my powerful beat sticks and uses a field spell card to lower my monster ATK and raises his. Even if I pull out a powerful monster, he always uses cards like Fissure and what not and I can't negate it cause of shiens.

In other words, I'm screwed and I don't know what to do or how to beat him.

descriptionHelp fight the six sams EmptyRe: Help fight the six sams

more_horiz
If you want worst matchup for sams, I'd say go Lightsworn. They can bring down multiple giant monsters without the use of s/t cards that sams will have difficulty swinging over.

Additionally, for any deck you can main copies of Maxx C, Rai-Oh, Gorz, Solemn Judgment, Solemn Warning, Book of Moon, and Fossil Dyna, since all of those can deal with the sam strategies reasonably well.

more_horiz
Hmmm, does sound really good. But how do deal with his Destiny HERO - Plasma? Sure I can get rid of his Sams a little easier now, but Plasma still gets under my skin.

more_horiz
Plasma is not immune to s/t cards. He can be taken out with Solemn Warning/Judgment, Compulsory Evacuation Device, Dimensional Prison, Soul Taker, or anything else. Additionally, if he hasn't taken a monster of your's yet, you can just summon anything with 1900 ATK or more and kill it with ease.

edit: also remember, your opponent had to give up 3 monsters to summon Plasma. That makes him a -3 unless Scapegoat tokens were used. Therefore, in order for Plasma to be efficient, he has to make you use at least 3 cards to get rid of him. If you can kill him with just 1 or 2 cards, you're in the net plus.

more_horiz
actually i found any machina variants for the worst ss match up.Tho six sams aren't that good, i suppose your decks are just bad.

more_horiz
Six sams are good enigma when used properly and a good enough hand. But I can find it common to never draw anything good when I need something good. So six sams are more luck than anything.

more_horiz
I said sams arent THAT good.They won last ycs, ofc they are good.They just aren't something that i will think about when build deck/side.Won't start explain why.

to the topic as i said just make proper machina deck, should have no problem to beat em.Geargia machinas are pretty good now, you can try some snowmans there if you keep fail.

more_horiz
The perfect deck I say to counter six sams is a hand/deck control deck since sams rely on searching and special summoning. If you can stop the deck searches then the deck is easy to beat.

more_horiz
Well I run a really great Chaos Dragon deck, not perfect but great. Everyone else I play with I can beat with ease. Yeah I do have some flaws but I'm not made of money. All my other decks, yeah they do suck lol. I do troll him with Rai Oh but he always can bring his SAMs back easily when I don't have a dark bribe ect.

But I am forming a new deck that should best him. A morphing jar mill deck. I run 3 morphing jars #2 one morphing jar, needle worms, ect. It may defeat them.

(I'm gonna troll him so hard xD) To me, a mill deck is always a pain in the *** for me.

((My chaos dragon deck runs on three lightpulsar, 2 darkflare, a galaxy eyes, BLSEotB, cyber valley, chaos zone, felgrand dragon, montage, 2 eclipse, REDMD, three rykos with night assailant, added a morphing jar as well, and sangan. There are other cards but that's a shakedown of my deck.))

(((Plus, wouldn't a simple card like "Deck Lockdown" counter the six SAMs?)))

more_horiz
Just wanna put this in, but SHogen with Shi En doesn't lock down, it's not classified as playing the spell card.

more_horiz
Please do not Necropost n_n

~Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply