Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionderp world turbo Emptyderp world turbo

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/2JcDj.png
derp world ftw!..lol
it is a turbo build..apparently
archfiends and tgu are all that needs to be in the lineup along w/ the staple dw monsters..triple compulse goes both ways Wink
deck devastation is op this format to be honest...
(number 1 hated deck of the format..imo anyway lol)

descriptionderp world turbo EmptyRe: derp world turbo

more_horiz
Side DDV and EEV, main 1 Dark Smog.

Run maybe Solemn Party, Foolish, Skill Drain and 1 Beiige. But that are just personal choices.

more_horiz
I don't like Dragged Down in this build simply because if you set all your backrow your opponent can Storm and wreck you. Because you're drawing so much it's less and less likely you'll have just one card in your hand. Other than that, I think it's interesting.

Maybe -3 Dragged Down, -1 DDV for +3 Solemn, +1 Dark Smog?

more_horiz
pIrate wrote:
Side DDV and EEV, main 1 Dark Smog.

Run maybe Solemn Party, Foolish, Skill Drain and 1 Beiige. But that are just personal choices.

cant believe i forgot skill drain -__- and my 1 beiige...i may -1 archfiend for em Wink

more_horiz
Dante Sparda wrote:
I don't like Dragged Down in this build simply because if you set all your backrow your opponent can Storm and wreck you. Because you're drawing so much it's less and less likely you'll have just one card in your hand. Other than that, I think it's interesting.

Maybe -3 Dragged Down, -1 DDV for +3 Solemn, +1 Dark Smog?

hmmm,heavy IS only one card and no one ever sets it..so hopefully i would be able to get a hold of it first...and as for ddv,i just might take it out for smog...always a good interruption play!

thx dante and irate Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply