Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionD-Hero Deck EmptyD-Hero Deck

more_horiz
Yeah started playing ygo very recently after a long break and can't really tell heads from tails about things at the moment. Seeing as I liked the old Destiny hero combos I decided to make some random deck:

D-Hero Deck BS59J
It sux, help meh D:

PS the side is just cards I tested and removed from main

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionD-Hero Deck EmptyRe: D-Hero Deck

more_horiz
Needs more Plasma and over destiny

more_horiz
I didn't mean D-hero as a pure D-hero deck, but the kinda chaos type with a bit of synchro hence plague

more_horiz
Have you been testing this? Admittedly I'm not sure I like Veilers right now. Three Rai-Oh would probably be better.

Also maximize on the Mirror Force and TT since they're both pretty good cards.

If Brionac were still at 1 I'd be happy, but I think this deck has consistency issues.

So, if I had to guess...
-3 Veiler
-1 Sorc (Not necessary and cutting half the light targets)
-2 Summoner Monk

+1 Rai-Oh
+1 Pot of Duality
+1 MST
+1 TT
+1 MF
+1 Book

more_horiz
Eh sry about that, I made some change(some improvements if I do say so myself) so I'll change the deck in the OP

more_horiz
It's interesting. Still think TT and MF are better than D-Prison with the era of massive monster summons.

more_horiz
Maybe 1 more Ryko over Veiler? Unless this works better for you, I dunno. The whole blue and white name thing going on here's making me kind of nervous, but I think the extra destruction might help. And maybe drop the D-Prisons and run a second Torrential and Tragoedia.

I dunno, just a few suggestions from a bit of a scrub.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply