Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA "Chit Chat" Topic

+12
ToxicLullaby
Kira Amadeus
Luffy
L
Nekofjung
hamouda
FenixFX
Dante
Neji Hyuga
KingWolfy
Unkown
JadenYuki
16 posters

descriptionDA "Chit Chat" Topic EmptyDA "Chit Chat" Topic

more_horiz
This is a topic where you can chat with other users and ask them questions. Please don't try to spam, but if you absolutely have to, do it here and only here. You can have fun and talk with each other here.

Last edited by JadenYuki on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDA "Chit Chat" Topic EmptyRe: DA "Chit Chat" Topic

more_horiz
OK, let's see, what topic... I got one, what's your favourite kind of food? Which cuisine?

more_horiz
My favorite kind of food is whatever is ediable. If I can eat it I will eat it. Umm anybody ever had Ratatoullie? I always wanted it.

more_horiz
Hm.. Mine would probably be pizza. Razz

more_horiz
Pizza FTFW xD

more_horiz
Current Question:

What is your favorite food?
New: How old are you?

PS: I am 13.

more_horiz
Pizza

more_horiz
fav.food- Musaca-traditional bulgarian food it looks similar to lazania
as for my age I'm 14 and I'm gettin 15 at 7th August so it's close.

more_horiz
I like the Bangali cuisine, anything spicy.
I also like Pizza and Pasta, not italian cooking.
I like Chinese a lot to...
And, I'm 12 years old and 4 months.
New Question:
How old are you AND your date of birth.

more_horiz
My favourite food is couscous, traditionnal morrocan food (if you don't know it look here: http://galaxie.75cl.com/123/13389/4439/couscous_marocain_au_boeuf_.jpg)

I'm 14. Date of Birth: 17/09/1994

more_horiz
23 here. Unkown and hamouda, probably not smart to give out a full birthdate online.

favorite foods: macaroni and cheese (almost any pasta actually), salmon, and brownies. :D

more_horiz
New question:
What is your favorite movie?

Mine is Iron man.

more_horiz
The Lord of the rings and Star wars (All of them)

more_horiz
MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS OLIVER AND COMPANY STARRING THE VOICE OF BILLY JOEL. THATS MY ALL TIEM FAVORITE, BUT I LIKE ALL DISNEY MOVIE.

New Question I guess"
What's one of the craziest things you have ever done?

Umm for me it would be streaking in the winter. My two cousins and I were at the house by ourselves and said whatever let's do something dumb. That was it XDD. COLD AS H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!!

more_horiz
Well, I was drunk with a friend walking in the street around 3 and 4 pm and we decided to do something stupid. We entered a house where it was no one. Then the alarm turned on and we started to run. A security guy that was in the street starte to follow us, we turned right(or left i don't remember XD) and we hided in a container(place where people drops junk)
Ten mins later we quited the container and I think we started walking again(We went far away from the house that i'm sure xD)

more_horiz
Some friends of mine and I got completely smashed during the Super Bowl 3 years ago. There was snow on the ground at the time and after the Super Bowl we decided it would be freakin' awesome to go sledding. Just know that drunk off your ass + sledding = the best of times and the worst of times. Bad news is you will puke almost certainly. Good news is you'll have the best time of your life while doing it.

more_horiz
The craziest thing I have done is light fireworks right next to a gas station with my friends. lol.

more_horiz
Well, till now two best nights happened to me.

We were on 2009 New Year's Eve, and we were at my friend's party in the village. The part was in a 3 story house, really huge, music everywhere and the best part, it was 65% girls. xD So we started watching until a friend offered as a beer. Was my first beer, really liked it, I eventually drank a six-pack, but I wasn't THAT drunk, just a bit woozy. So, we started dancing with some girls we never heard of and the party was crazy, no need to mention some other dirty details xD

We were at school, last year, when the teacher explained that when Sodium reacts with water, it explodes. So, an idea came to my mind, very inexpensive one, Sodium Molotov!!!!!
Why would I need need gas and fire and all of that. So we "borrowed'', 2-3 cubes of Sodium from the lab, got a glass bottle, got some tissue paper, put the sodium in it, and stuffed the tissue in the bottle's neck.(bottle had lots of water).
So, at 9 30 PM, we walked in the neighborhood until we found an alley, two building surrounding us, and we threw one of those Molotov at the window and it went BOOM. And then threw the others at other windows!
xD I laughed SO much that night my stomach hurt xDDDD

more_horiz
hey their :D back for lil time Razz , the Craziest thing i did were is im saying Yes to everything believe it or not if u asked me to give u my email passwords or my accounts i wud do it!!! XD and im still on the crazy doings Smile just say YES MAN! i like that movie(for the question before kingwolfy's one).

more_horiz
Look who is back. Razz

A new question, why do you play Yu-Gi-Oh.

I play it because I am bored. =/

more_horiz
i play it becouse i like it very much and becouse i'm bored but if i watch the anime i feel like i wana play again

more_horiz
i play it because it contains some interesting stuff and gets me to know other people...i like cards games anyways.

more_horiz
I play because it is fun. If I don't have anything to do I usually duel.

more_horiz
I play because I am one bored guy. I like to show some strategy and have some major fun is all.

Next quesion?
If you coud go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I always wanted to be in Tokyo. That's one place I'm sure the action never stops. At least in certain parts of the country. I am hoping to find that place and live my a-word off.
Also, I always wanted to go live with wolves. You all know I am KingWolfy and I wanted to be apart of the wolf life. Hopefully things could work out one day with that.

more_horiz
I would vote for Hawaii. I've never been there before and I heard it was a great experience. I would like to add the cruise with that. ;P

more_horiz
i would go to Japan, because im learning japanesse language and im interested in japanesse people and Anime too.

more_horiz
Me and a couple of of friends were walking to the highschool and we decided to jump the fence since it was closed. We went to the highschool to play on the field. A couple minutes later, a teacher came out and started yelling at us saying that we couldn't be there because it was "off hours." So she told us to stay right there because she was going to call the cops for "tresspassing." So when she went inside, we all looked at eachother and ran as fast as we could. The wierd part was, the gate was open on the way back... creepy huh?

more_horiz
Area 51 LOL
Maybe i want to see the truth XDDD

more_horiz
Chinese soup.

5th of February 1996.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

I thew stone stones at two dog. Then I Got chased until I had to jump into a muddy pound and I am replying to this topic.

I play yugioh because I don't understand magic the gathering and there is no good pokemon online tcg.

I would stay at home. There is no place like home.

New Question: What are you going to reply to this question?

DA "Chit Chat" Topic 233700

more_horiz
Pancape,and eggs

I am 14 ,born at 5th 1996 (SAME AS SHAFFI)

I was playing football and i decided to do some dumb think,and i shot ball to some shopp and break everyhink there,then i run away and do that same as the other one...still that wasn't in my country that was when i was on summer holiday...

i am goona reply why i need to reply?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum