Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSpell Absorption EmptySpell Absorption

more_horiz
When i have face-up spell absorption and Heart of the Underdog: During Draw Phase, i draw Normal Monster card, is HOTU activated?- and i gain 500LP?-Gain 500LP for every Normal Monster(drawing again)?

descriptionSpell Absorption EmptyRe: Spell Absorption

more_horiz
not really, you only activate a spell/trap once, ater that, if it's a continus efect like this case, you activate the card effect, not the card itself, so no, you don't get 1215343253lp from heart of the underdog

more_horiz
Activating a Spell and activating the effect of a Spell are 2 very different things.

You will not gain 500 LP for each drawn card.

Please tell if you have other questions regarding this topic, if not, I'll lock it.

more_horiz
PendoO* wrote:
When i have face-up spell absorption and Heart of the Underdog: During Draw Phase, i draw Normal Monster card, is HOTU activated?- and i gain 500LP?-Gain 500LP for every Normal Monster(drawing again)?

Spell Absorption needs to you actually activate the card, by playing it from your hand to the field, or by flipping it face-up. It doesn't work when a spell card's effect is activated.

more_horiz
okay, thnx so much, you can lock Smile

more_horiz
Solved; locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply