Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSuggestion EmptySuggestion

more_horiz
Ok ... i was kinda thinking about something ........... Ok , Why dont we have a monthly/weekly turf wars , What i mean is this .... in the yugioh 5ds anime they had a turf war in the satalite area of domino city.

My goal is to start a new game .... called "Turf" as shown in this picture

Suggestion Da1

the academy is shown with certain markers around it , showing which dorm owns which territory.

The rules would be simple .... Each dorm is allowed 5 team members ( admins and teachers have there own territory)

And most of all there would be five different duels , the team with most wins of those five matches wins the specified area ...... once a dorm looses there home area , they loose the opportunity to play .....

a home area is the original position they were given.

unclaimed territory! There is unclaimed territory that has to be conquered by dueling another team/dorm ... the loosing team looses the area they were just trying to obtain .... and must duel the team again to get another chance....

Prizes Smile How about each area won gives that team 500 dp , and the team that owns the whole board gets 2000 dp...

the duelists have to be different each time as well ....

I hope you all like this idea.... i put about two hours into it XD cheers
And admins please consider this as a new tournament type..... and maybe make it come true ..... Thank you everybody in DA Suggestion 3603946073

descriptionSuggestion EmptyRe: Suggestion

more_horiz
haha lol. I find it ironic how we already planned "Turf Wars" a few weeks at SDA ealier. And tomorrow were doing a live one....

more_horiz
onlyaaron17 wrote:
haha lol. I find it ironic how we already planned "Turf Wars" a few weeks at SDA ealier. And tomorrow were doing a live one....

XD This site lacks that lol ... would be epic tho

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum