Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What is your Duel Spirit?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+20
ikiba
Neah
KreHawk
Nekofjung
Kairi
Endless Sorcerer
Jue Viole Grace
Naito Raizu
Alikaey
';..;'
Neji
The_Dutch_Prince
KnightyKnight
Azure King
Fated Chronos
Gracco
MidnighttheArcana
Jaden_Yuki--
mimgrim
The Amazing Trixie
24 posters

descriptionWhat is your Duel Spirit? - Page 2 EmptyWhat is your Duel Spirit?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Okay so, I've seen a lot of times in anime where a duelist has a signature little card that few can see, and kinda hangs around on their shoulder and crap. This thread is meant to discuss what your own Duel Spirit would be. That one little card in your deck that hangs around and talks to you.

I'll start this off by saying my duel spirit. Karakuri Steel Shogun 00X "Bureido"

descriptionWhat is your Duel Spirit? - Page 2 EmptyRe: What is your Duel Spirit?

more_horiz
Update to the Duel Spirit page, with my new Duel Spirit.
Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon. I've been twiddling with my cards for a while, and found I had a close adoration for this little guy.

descriptionWhat is your Duel Spirit? - Page 2 EmptyRe: What is your Duel Spirit?

more_horiz
Update, Rainbow Dark Dragon is my "sheild" spirit, the kind that wraps around you for protection, and my new duel spirit setup is still BETD and Fool, but also adds in Divine Serpent/Leviathan

more_horiz
Post before yours was made in september 22. So what can I say... Please do not necropost and before posting somewhere check if the topic is still alive.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply