Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYubel/neos deck EmptyYubel/neos deck

more_horiz
Yubel/neos deck BLdkU

descriptionYubel/neos deck EmptyRe: Yubel/neos deck

more_horiz
you may want to trim it.
I'm a lover for 50+ decks, don't get me wrong, but I've always personally said that it's not about quantity so much as quality. Like how often you're going to deaddraw Neos Wiseman @3.
Hero Mask is an iffy card. I'd personally prefer to use Prisma if you're going for that much, and use it to sub for Neos.

I'd put Neos@2, Rainbow@1, Wiseman@1, O - Oversoul @2, Poly@2,

trade the Damage Condensers for something more helpful, like defensive traps such as Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison, Torrential, etc.
Rainbow Neos @1, each Vision HERO@1, and you might want to throw in some rank 4 Xyzs, like Heroic Champion Excalibur, Utopia, Blade Armor Ninja, etc. (or if you prefer not to, just go for some other omni Heroes, like Zero or something.)
I prefer cards like Defense Draw and whatnot instead of Hero Barrier. I mean, Negate Attack is a much better staple instead of Hero Barrier and Negate Attack is rode on as a terrible staple.
Hero Signal might be cool too. Ocean/Woodsman could be a nifty combo for Signal.

Trade the Mystic Tomatoes for Prisma @2 imo.
Drop Yubel @1 imo.
Drop Avian/Burst each @1 imo.
You may want to add King of the Swamp. I'd say @1/2. preferably 1.
May want to drop a Clay & Spark too.

Only problem is the deck idea uses two different kinds of monsters (Yubel + Elemental HEROes), and they might tangle in trying to combine into Wiseman.

more_horiz
thank u for the ideas i will try it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply