Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDID THEY ALWAYS TRICK ME?(ABOUT Scrap-Iron Scarecrow) EmptyDID THEY ALWAYS TRICK ME?(ABOUT Scrap-Iron Scarecrow)

more_horiz
:pirat: okay :pirat:

so how many attacks can the scrap-iron scarecrow negates per turn

---many people says (in duelingnetwork) that they can use this card to negate ALL the attacks of my monster ----

help pls

descriptionDID THEY ALWAYS TRICK ME?(ABOUT Scrap-Iron Scarecrow) EmptyRe: DID THEY ALWAYS TRICK ME?(ABOUT Scrap-Iron Scarecrow)

more_horiz
scrap-irn scarecrow effect works like this : you get attacked, you activate, it negates and then it get set again. now, some people might say: " oh hey, is set again, so lets use it until dawn" but they would be ignoring a basic rule: YOU CANT ACTIVATE THAT WAS SET IN THE SAME TURN, if they are traps or quick spells. since scarecrow is set again you need to wait atleast one turn to use it

tl,dr: only works once per turn, one attack.

descriptionDID THEY ALWAYS TRICK ME?(ABOUT Scrap-Iron Scarecrow) EmptyRe: DID THEY ALWAYS TRICK ME?(ABOUT Scrap-Iron Scarecrow)

more_horiz
Simply put, you can only use Scrap-Iron Scarecrow once per turn. Reason being, when a trap card is set face-down, it cannot be activated until after the EP of the turn it's set.

Same reason you can't just set traps and then activate them immediately thereafter.

more_horiz
Thanks Smile) so this people trick me huh.... thats why i always lose

THANKS AGAIN ...

more_horiz
Once you have a deeper understanding of the game and how it works, flows, and it's rules and whatnot, you're unlikely to be deceived by flawed logic.

It comes with time broski ^_^

Since this appears answered, I'm locking, anyone who feels there needs to be more added to this topic can PM me to have it unlocked or unlock it themselves (if staff only).

-locked-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply