Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DN's GirlChan

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
LethalAfterZ
Endless Sorcerer
Train
Potus Mat
Lexi
s{EX} Chaos Magician
Pilover
WhiteBlaster
mimgrim
Alikaey
LòKóS
Smokey
Amy Kool
Salader
Harbinger
Frisky Badger
girlchan
21 posters

descriptionDN's GirlChan - Page 2 EmptyDN's GirlChan

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hi, guys. I'm Dueling Network's GirlChan. You guys might have seen me on their forums or in the game server, so if you have, hello again. Anyway, I'm currently a tester here http://blackrosecyberend.forumphpbb.com/ (as well as a member in their highest academy). Anyway, a little bit about me. I'm a Satanist (don't make assumptions. Unless you've read into Satanism, there's an almost absolute certainty that you know nothing about it. You're more likely to get it confused with Judaism.), I am lesbian and taken, I do airsoft, I've been playing YGO for ten years, I play MTG as well, and I'm also a judoka (have been doing judo for seven years), as well as other various martial arts. Feel free to ask questions.

descriptionDN's GirlChan - Page 2 EmptyRe: DN's GirlChan

more_horiz
GirlChan wrote:
which isn't entirely accurate since God has neither taken action to stop Satan, despite foreseeing it, and since Satan poses no realistic threat to the Kingdom of Heaven or God

One of the mysteries of the Religions why God didn’t just destroy Satan immediately after he sinned. Islam and Christianity both believe God will one day defeat Satan once and for all by throwing him into the Lake of Fire where he will be tortured day and night forever Which is Probably one of the most interesting Part since the ending to both religious books is the same its all up to him

So you can see how he bases his morality off of lore?

The basic principles of satanism is from Christian lore so ideal he will also believe What he believes from his religious beliefs

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
GirlChan wrote:
which isn't entirely accurate since God has neither taken action to stop Satan, despite foreseeing it, and since Satan poses no realistic threat to the Kingdom of Heaven or God

One of the mysteries of the Religions why God didn’t just destroy Satan immediately after he sinned. Islam and Christianity both believe God will one day defeat Satan once and for all by throwing him into the Lake of Fire where he will be tortured day and night forever Which is Probably one of the most interesting Part since the ending to both religious books is the same its all up to him

Yes, but it's no different from the damnation of false prophets, those who didn't seek redemption from God upon death, and those who believe in false Gods. Sending Satan to the Lake of Burning Sulfur isn't a durect attack against "him," but rather the punishment that any soul would receive for disobeying God, or even going against God in any manner without repenting. That's why it's arguable as to whether or not Satan is God's enemy, especially when you consider the fact that he's allowing Satan to deceive people to go against God, which is an entirely different discussion altogether, but I digress. Point is, Satan isn't receiving any special treatment for rebelling against God, since the same punishment goes for anybody else.

more_horiz
From what I see, there are two debates going around.
-Is Satanism "evil"?
-Are Satanists "evil"?

There is not one solid answer to each question, rather different opinions and perspectives to it. It boils down to who you ask.

From a neutral / open-minded standpoint, is Satanism evil? Well, the term "evil" is not a fact, but an adjective. Both "good" and "evil" are based of morals, which we as humans create. Take that how you may.

From a conservative Christian standpoint, is Satanism "evil"? If you believe Satan / Lucifer is a fallen angel, banished from Heaven by God, then worshiping him is turning your back on God. Since you can not worship both, the assumption can be made worshiping Satan is worshiping "evil".

That's just how I see it.

more_horiz
A difference in opinon is one thing, and that is just that, and will be argued.

However, prejudging someone for there religon is plain wrong

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:

I have to disagree with the part where satan is not enemy of Christianity/islam
Bible:
Genesis 3:1-6: Satan's First Temptation
Isaiah 14: Satan's Fall From Heaven
Job 1:6-13: Many Facts About Satan's Limitations
Ezekiel 28:13-19: Satan's Origin
Matthew 4:1-10: Satan Tempts Jesus Christ
2 Corinthians 11:14 - Satan can disguise himself as an Angel of light.
1 Peter 5:8-10 -- Satan is our great enemy.
Revelation 20:1-3, 10: Satan's Eternal Punishment
Because Satan can do nothing without God's permission, God's people can overcome his attacks through God's power. 1:12
Islam:
Shaitan (شيطان) is the equivalent of Satan in Islam. While Shaitan (شيطان, from the root šṭn شطن) is an adjective (meaning "astray" or "distant", sometimes translated as "devil") that can be applied to both man ("al-ins", الإنس) and Jinn, Iblis (Arabic pronunciation: [ˈibliːs]) is the personal name of the Devil who is mentioned in the Qur'anic account of Genesis.[According to the Qur'an, Iblis (the Arabic name used) disobeyed an order from Allah to bow to Adam and as a result was forced out of heaven and given respite until the day of judgment from further punishment.
It was after this that the title of "Shaitan" was given, which can be roughly translated as "Enemy," "Rebel," "Evil" or "Devil"
So yea i see where pilo coming from

Few things.
For the Old Testament half, Satan is only named in Job, where he is not evil, just giving a differing viewpoint. The Serpent, Lucifer, and King Tyre are separate entities. For the New Testament half, this canon is dismissed, but all of this is irrelevant, because Satanism has nothing to do with Satan. Pretty big misnomer, but a fact that tends to be overlook. According to the first two books of the Satanic Bible (Satan and Lucifer), Satanism advocates logic above religion, and takes keys from Christians such as Phineas Taylor Barnum and John Milton. While the name is almost certainly inflammatory, it is not a religion to be dismissed as simply an antithesis of all others.

more_horiz
Satan is mans open foe.

N has spokeN.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply