Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DN's GirlChan

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
LethalAfterZ
Endless Sorcerer
Train
Potus Mat
Lexi
s{EX} Chaos Magician
Pilover
WhiteBlaster
mimgrim
Alikaey
LòKóS
Smokey
Amy Kool
Salader
Harbinger
Frisky Badger
girlchan
21 posters

descriptionDN's GirlChan EmptyDN's GirlChan

more_horiz
Hi, guys. I'm Dueling Network's GirlChan. You guys might have seen me on their forums or in the game server, so if you have, hello again. Anyway, I'm currently a tester here http://blackrosecyberend.forumphpbb.com/ (as well as a member in their highest academy). Anyway, a little bit about me. I'm a Satanist (don't make assumptions. Unless you've read into Satanism, there's an almost absolute certainty that you know nothing about it. You're more likely to get it confused with Judaism.), I am lesbian and taken, I do airsoft, I've been playing YGO for ten years, I play MTG as well, and I'm also a judoka (have been doing judo for seven years), as well as other various martial arts. Feel free to ask questions.

descriptionDN's GirlChan EmptyRe: DN's GirlChan

more_horiz
Snagging the first post since Alice doesn't count:P Hai, I'm Frisky.

more_horiz
Actually, Satanism is the only religion that accepts all people no matter who they are.
Pretty big plus there...

annnyyways, welcome ._.

Last edited by Harbinger on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
Actually, Satanism is the only religion that accepts all people no matter who they are.

Except bigots, people who are intolerant, unreasonable, and believe that their subjective morality is above the morality of others (albeit, within reason since a lot of Satanists also happen to be humanists as well).

Anyway, nice to meet you as well.

more_horiz
Welcome, happy to duel anytime

more_horiz
Duel Academy welcomes you Smile

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Duel Academy welcomes you Smile

AMY WANTS YOU

more_horiz
Loool Yusei XD Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
Lolz, welcome to DA! Hope you have fun and remember to stay active! DN's GirlChan 1170615207

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Hey Bra! Welcome to DA!

Have Fun! If you need Help Ask Lokos Razz

If Wanna Have a Satanic Duel Put a PM in my Room

more_horiz
Satanist? Sorry, I don't respect satanism as a religion.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, i guess.

more_horiz
Pilover wrote:
That's because you're a bigot, and it's also not exclusively a religion either.

more_horiz
GirlChan wrote:
Pilover wrote:

I am not a bigot. By being a satanist, you are not respecting my religion lol. Satan has always been the enemy of all religious people (Islam/Christianity). Being a satanist is being an evil person for me, and that's a reason for me to not respect you.

more_horiz
Pilover wrote:
GirlChan wrote:
Pilover wrote:

I am not a bigot. By being a satanist, you are not respecting my religion lol. Satan has always been the enemy of all religious people (Islam/Christianity). Being a satanist is being an evil person for me, and that's a reason for me to not respect you.
Not accepting something as a religion because it conflicts with your own beliefs is bigotry. Secondly, you're completely ignorant about the different philosophies regarding Satanism. Tell me, what do you know about Satanism? Is it human and animal sacrifices? Is narcissism evil? Is narcissism more evil than the manipulation and fear mongering of an entire species to love you for no more than being their divine creator, which gains exemption from said followers for no other reason than sheer power? It's no different than any other sort of dictatorship.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the fact that you regard Muslim and Christian as the only viable religions is also bigotry.
"The enemy of all religious people [Muslim/ Christianity];" as if Hinduism, Daoism, Buddhism, Sihk, Shintoism, ect are all negligible.

more_horiz
welcome to DA :D

more_horiz
Pilover wrote:
GirlChan wrote:
Pilover wrote:

I am a Christian, just want to point out that Pilover, you are being so stupid, Satan is not the enemy of all religious people, he is simply feared as such, as he is the angel in charge of the damned (I think xD)

Also Pilover, that is an incredible amount of discrimination, your saying Girlchan is evil because of her way of life and that you don't respect her for it.

I would go on...

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Pilover wrote:
GirlChan wrote:
Pilover wrote:

I am a Christian, just want to point out that Pilover, you are being so stupid, Satan is not the enemy of all religious people, he is simply feared as such, as he is the angel in charge of the damned (I think xD)

Also Pilover, that is an incredible amount of discrimination, your saying Girlchan is evil because of her way of life and that you don't respect her for it.

I would go on...

Somebody with sense? I've really got to note this down. I thought everybody in this community was like Pilover judging from the chat last night. You've given me some sort of hope.

more_horiz
GirlChan wrote:
EDIT: Oh yeah, and the fact that you regard Muslim and Christian as the only viable religions is also bigotry.
"The enemy of all religious people [Muslim/ Christianity];" as if Hinduism, Daoism, Buddhism, Sihk, Shintoism, ect are all negligible.

^This

more_horiz
Few things.
1.) "Satan" literally means "the opposer". So, yes, Satanism, in the literal sense, would be a religion centered around being the anti-thesis of all other religions. Now, if this is meant in the sense of an opposer as in how Satan offered a dissenting viewpoint to YHWH's in Job, in which case, Satanism would be a religion defined as being Devil's Advocate (o, the irony...), but not evil, or if it is used in the case of the Christian Satan, in which case Satanism would be a religion of evil, but, I digress.
2.) Mister Pilover, you are being needlessly inflammatory and disregarding the fundamental tenants of modern Satanism as outlined in the Satanic Bible. Miss Chan, you are being needlessly sensitive, and your logic and pride as a member of a discussion is below the standards I would expect from a devout Satanist, given that the Satanic Bible (save, perhaps, the books of Belial and Leviathan) is based mostly off of logic.
3.) Now, if this can keep somehow become a respectful conversation over the merits of both religions, then I will gladly keep this thread open and participate. But if you two are just going to call each other evil and bigoted, then I am going to lock this and give you both a warning. Play nice.

more_horiz
yeahm so have a crux :I
DN's GirlChan N3023500_1-png1_product_view

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Few things.
1.) "Satan" literally means "the opposer". So, yes, Satanism, in the literal sense, would be a religion centered around being the anti-thesis of all other religions. Now, if this is meant in the sense of an opposer as in how Satan offered a dissenting viewpoint to YHWH's in Job, in which case, Satanism would be a religion defined as being Devil's Advocate (o, the irony...), but not evil, or if it is used in the case of the Christian Satan, in which case Satanism would be a religion of evil, but, I digress.
2.) Mister Pilover, you are being needlessly inflammatory and disregarding the fundamental tenants of modern Satanism as outlined in the Satanic Bible. Miss Chan, you are being needlessly sensitive, and your logic and pride as a member of a discussion is below the standards I would expect from a devout Satanist, given that the Satanic Bible (save, perhaps, the books of Belial and Leviathan) is based mostly off of logic.
3.) Now, if this can keep somehow become a respectful conversation over the merits of both religions, then I will gladly keep this thread open and participate. But if you two are just going to call each other evil and bigoted, then I am going to lock this and give you both a warning. Play nice.
There are a few things I'd actually like to address about this (not as an action of opposition, but of elaboration). Firstly, I assume that the first point was mostly in regards to Pilover. Yes, I know that Satan's literal name is the "Opposer." With that in mind, not all Satanists as you very well know are Satanists in the most literal sense of the word, choosing to be scapegoats for Satan (as you also know, there is a differentiation between his title as "Satan" and Lucifer). Secondly, I would like to address that I wasn't being overly sensitive. I admit, my rhetoric was poor, but the purpose of my posts was to neither show any disgruntlement towards the ignorant statements that have so far plagued this thread, now was it to inform people exactly of what Satanism was to me specifically, or go over the many varied philosophies of Satanism. If they're interested, I've gladly express some of the basics, but I'm not going to go in-depth in any sort of Satanism (including LaVey Satanism). If Pilover can keep an open mind rather than categorizing Satanism as something evil, based on things he's seen in the media that would more than likely mirror Judaism, then we can have a discussion about it, but spouting ignorance, distasteful bigotry, and a lack of willing to comprehend such matters is not only going to stunt any sort of progress, but is going to further degenerate the thread; apparent, as you've already warned us both.

more_horiz
Welcome and i would rather not get into a discussion about religion, because it just starts to many arguments. lol!

more_horiz
1. lol @ advertising shitty forum
2. lol @ the satanism sh*t. There was no need to tell us about that and was a clear attempt to start controversy. Attention whore.
3. TITS OR GTFO

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
1. lol @ advertising shitty forum
2. lol @ the satanism sh*t. There was no need to tell us about that and was a clear attempt to start controversy. Attention whore.
3. TITS OR GTFO
HHHEEEER DERRRR I CANOTZ TROLOLZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ1bsILF8

more_horiz
so yeah, welcome to DA have fun and stay active, im sure you are gonna get along with the people here xD

more_horiz
I like how you made the name of the thread: "DN's GirlChan" so that we can acknowledge just how famous you are on DN.

I also like how you posted your religion most likely knowing the conflict that would ensue due to someone's opinion.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Pilover wrote:
GirlChan wrote:
Pilover wrote:

I would go on...

I have to disagree with the part where satan is not enemy of Christianity/islam

Bible:

Genesis 3:1-6: Satan's First Temptation
Isaiah 14: Satan's Fall From Heaven
Job 1:6-13: Many Facts About Satan's Limitations
Ezekiel 28:13-19: Satan's Origin
Matthew 4:1-10: Satan Tempts Jesus Christ
2 Corinthians 11:14 - Satan can disguise himself as an Angel of light.
1 Peter 5:8-10 -- Satan is our great enemy.
Revelation 20:1-3, 10: Satan's Eternal Punishment

Because Satan can do nothing without God's permission, God's people can overcome his attacks through God's power. 1:12

Islam:

Shaitan (شيطان) is the equivalent of Satan in Islam. While Shaitan (شيطان, from the root šṭn شطن) is an adjective (meaning "astray" or "distant", sometimes translated as "devil") that can be applied to both man ("al-ins", الإنس) and Jinn, Iblis (Arabic pronunciation: [ˈibliːs]) is the personal name of the Devil who is mentioned in the Qur'anic account of Genesis.[According to the Qur'an, Iblis (the Arabic name used) disobeyed an order from Allah to bow to Adam and as a result was forced out of heaven and given respite until the day of judgment from further punishment.

It was after this that the title of "Shaitan" was given, which can be roughly translated as "Enemy," "Rebel," "Evil" or "Devil"

So yea i see where pilo coming from

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
Salader wrote:
Pilover wrote:
GirlChan wrote:
Pilover wrote:

I would go on...

I have to disagree with the part where satan is not enemy of Christianity/islam

Bible:

Genesis 3:1-6: Satan's First Temptation
Isaiah 14: Satan's Fall From Heaven
Job 1:6-13: Many Facts About Satan's Limitations
Ezekiel 28:13-19: Satan's Origin
Matthew 4:1-10: Satan Tempts Jesus Christ
2 Corinthians 11:14 - Satan can disguise himself as an Angel of light.
1 Peter 5:8-10 -- Satan is our great enemy.
Revelation 20:1-3, 10: Satan's Eternal Punishment

Because Satan can do nothing without God's permission, God's people can overcome his attacks through God's power. 1:12

Islam:

Shaitan (شيطان) is the equivalent of Satan in Islam. While Shaitan (شيطان, from the root šṭn شطن) is an adjective (meaning "astray" or "distant", sometimes translated as "devil") that can be applied to both man ("al-ins", الإنس) and Jinn, Iblis (Arabic pronunciation: [ˈibliːs]) is the personal name of the Devil who is mentioned in the Qur'anic account of Genesis.[According to the Qur'an, Iblis (the Arabic name used) disobeyed an order from Allah to bow to Adam and as a result was forced out of heaven and given respite until the day of judgment from further punishment.

It was after this that the title of "Shaitan" was given, which can be roughly translated as "Enemy," "Rebel," "Evil" or "Devil"

So yea i see where pilo coming from
So you can see how he bases his morality off of lore? Those who are Satanists by name are automatically evil? What if we were called Preservists instead? Would it make it less evil? I don't see where he's coming from, aside from the fact that Satan is the enemy of God, which isn't entirely accurate since God has neither taken action to stop Satan, despite foreseeing it, and since Satan poses no realistic threat to the Kingdom of Heaven or God. God might be Satan's enemy, but I think it's arguable as to whether or not Satan is the enemy of God.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply