Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionImproving the best **** build lessons EmptyImproving the best **** build lessons

more_horiz
I wanna suggest an addition to the best so-and-so build classes: Test duels. This is where users not only build a a deck of the chosen theme, but face it against a teacher's deck of their choice. It that a nice idea?

descriptionImproving the best **** build lessons EmptyRe: Improving the best **** build lessons

more_horiz
Teachers have lives too, you know. :3

descriptionImproving the best **** build lessons EmptyRe: Improving the best **** build lessons

more_horiz
can you elaborate it a bit more, shape it so that it has structure?

I'm pretty sure Teachers don't have time to test duel, thats the main reason we removed old testing system from DA, but since we like new ideas you are free to shape your idea into a bit more realistic level and then we could talk further about it.

more_horiz
Dex♥️ wrote:
Teachers have lives too, you know. :3

But certain Moderators do not.
Improving the best **** build lessons 2966412087

more_horiz
Imake them post screen shots of them winning with the deck. That's all I need.

more_horiz
I mean like this. In such a lesson, the teachers ask users to build a certain kind of deck (Ex: Synchrons), and after that, they will "test" it against a deck whose type is of the user's choice. The deck will then be used by one the the teachers, and after the duel thw winners will be graded by the recovery of their strategy, their draw/search power, how fluently their strategy went, etc. and the best duelist will get the dp prize. Not bad, huh?

more_horiz
Well that sounds good, but not everyone has time or the patients for that.

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
Well that sounds good, but not everyone has time or the patients for that.

Improving the best **** build lessons 1211185477
Y U NECROPOST

Topic Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum