Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioncustom team rank image Emptycustom team rank image

more_horiz
how about letting people upload their team user bar they custom made, so is easier for identification and makingthe teams a little more noticable around here? the space would be used on the user side (<----) maybe over the warning bar, and the image size would be limited to that of an actual bar.

mayybe this could be made into someting you can buy with DPs and revocable any moment? incase people start spamming some indecent pics (penises bars are too tempting).well thats my idea, any though? sugestion? comments?

descriptioncustom team rank image EmptyRe: custom team rank image

more_horiz
I think its pointless because you have the signature for the same purpose lol.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
I think its pointless because you have the signature for the same purpose lol.

well, tbh people put random image they like and make the siggy really big, making people (or at least me) notice text in siggy a little less, with the rank on the profile, however, the team is quickly located and since is a team bar, is easier to make a name for that team as well as notice a little more, i think is at the very least fun ;/

also i was wondering if these bars, when clicked, could possible send the user to a team thread or something the likes :O

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum