Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDMU detailed guide EmptyDMU detailed guide

more_horiz
Well in this guide we will Discuss the DMU interface with all its features starting with moving passing with deck construction and ending with dueling.
I-Game interface
II-Icons (in bottom right side):
#Duel disk
#Eye icon
#Pack icon
#Gear icon
III-Deck construction.
IV-Commands
V-Duels:
#Single duels
#Tag teams duels or Deathmatch
VI-Extras
Register your account (Byond key) then go to
http://www.byond.com/download/
and get the latest version of byond
After you get byond installed on your pc open it login with your registered account click on the games tab then click add a game--->Byond anime(in the search tab)--->Duel Monsters Unlimited--->choose any server--->add it to favourites then click go.
it will connect to the world that will be the game interface just click in the black area to activate and enter the game.
DMU detailed guide 113310
if u cant see the whole screen (i.e some icons are hidden) just drag the line between the chat and the game screen to increase the size of the game screen.
DMU detailed guide 113347

descriptionDMU detailed guide EmptyRe: DMU detailed guide

more_horiz
I-Game interface:
i think its a bit obvious
DMU detailed guide 113423
Chat:there you will see all chats world say, duel say , pms ,tourney announcements anything.
Icons:your icons will be discussed later in the icons section.
Commands tab:will be discussed later in the commands section.
Your deck:Any deck you make will appear in this screen.
Duel:you will be able to see ppl dueling and you can really click any card and see its effect in the going duel.
you will be able to walk through out the city by using arrows in your keyboard.
if you have more than one deck when you activate the duel disk it will ask you which deck to use.
DMU detailed guide 113449
#Eye icon:pretty obvious you click the eye icon to watch any nearby duel when you watch a duel you can chat in duel see Duel says(what duelists say in the duel) and View says(what viewers say) and you will not be able to move to get out of viewing mode just click the eye icon again.
#Pack icon:this one for deck construction and it will be discussed in detail in deck construction section.
#Gear icon:thats the fun part you can:
DMU detailed guide 113551
1-change your character its quite fun when you choose a characters that goes with your deck.
2-change the shape of your duel disk pretty useless.
3-write your own texts like when you end your turn or when u summon specific monsters(Ace card)
4-set your avatar(didnt work for me)
5-return to game.

more_horiz
III-Deck construction
-Searching cards:
#you can search cards to add by booster packs(by clicking booster packs--->any pack you like)
#you can search them(they will appear in find tab) by name/type/atk-def/lvl...etc(by clicking file--->Search)
#or you can just add cards(Action--->Add cards by their name(s)) if u know thier names exactly i.e(Solemn Judgement will not result in anything you will have to write Solemn Judgment and if u want to add more than one copy dont write x2 or x3 rewrite the name of the card and all card names should be each one in a separate line and in vertical down each other)
-Adding cards:
#Just drag and drop in the deck area
#or you can just add cards(Action--->Add cards by their name(s)) if u know thier names exactly i.e(Solemn Judgement will not result in anything you will have to write Solemn Judgment and if u want to add more than one copy dont write x2 or x3 rewrite the name of the card and all card names should be each one in a separate line and in vertical down each other)
-removing cards:
#just double click them from the deck area to remove them.
-Save/load deck to edit:
#file--->save/load
2-drop:drop a deck and it will removed by kaiba monkey in 2 mins
3-Emote:say anyhting which will appear in chat as an emote.
4-pm options:block ppl-remove block-show block ist.
5-say:say sth only the nearby ppl can see.
6-toggle pm:enable/disable pms
7-View attack list:will show you recent monsters that attacked or being attacked in duels(dunno whats the use of it).
8-Worldsay:Say sth all the game will see.
9-Deck list:Will show you the card list of one of your decks
10-Duplicate:will duplicate one of your decks under a new name(dunno wats its use)
11-list players:will list all the players in the server
12-rename:it will rename one of your decks
13-send pm:it will open the list of all players in the server you choose one of em to pm him.
14-Toggle world say:enable/disable world say
15-View Gms:will show you all the GMs in the server.

more_horiz
V-Duels:
-Singles:
you will have to activate your duel disk(look icon section) and start duelin
you can either tools--->play janken/roll dice for starting
click the deck to draw 5 cards in the opening and a card each turn(click the deck for 1 draw)
to go through phases (End phase,Battle phase,Main1,Main2) click on your lifepoints that circle beside your char.
ok as now you become knowing the basics u will find it more easy to duel just alil thing i faced in my first duel:
WHERE'S MY HAND,GY,RFG????!
Here they are:
DMU detailed guide 113723
1-Hand:Will show you all cards in hand.
2-GraveYard:Will show you all cards in your graveyard
3-RFG:Will show you your removed from game pile
4-Commands:will show you the commands(Look in the commands section)
5-Tag duel:Tag duel options add partner/list opponents/remove partner
6-Duel status:Will show you the current duel status
7-Deck:Search the deck to get a card (like in eff for giant rat,sangan.....etc.)
8-Side deck:check side deck for editing your deck.
9-Extra deck:Contain your synchros,Fusion,Dark synchros.
-Tag duels:
they are the same as single duels but you have a partner that you share field and LP with
you can see his GY and RFG in the duel menu.
to join a tag you will see a glowing circle in the ground just stand in it and activate your duel disk.
DMU detailed guide 113805
DMU detailed guide 113258
if u wanted to set a tag game you will have to activate your duel disk then press Tag duel(and you must be in this position inorder to create)then press toggle tag marker
DMU detailed guide 092143
when all duelists stand in their tag circle marker click start tag from tag duel.
when the tag duel starts just click tag duel--->add partner and add your partner.

duelsay " to write something in the duel that duelists and viewers can see(if you are a duelist)
viewsay " to write somehting in the duel that duelists and viewers can see(if you are a viewer)
say " to write something nearby ppl can see
-Tag duel/deathmatch
it has special rules that duelists mainly put in the duel like the teams coordination or arrangement of duelists
-you can set your ace card(favourite card) from your deck construction menu just grap the card and throw it in the big A icon in the bottom right.

THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS ORIGINALLY MADE BY FLAMESDEVIL DONT COPY OR POST THIS GUIDE IN OTHER FORUMS

more_horiz
O_O a very interesting and informative guide.
I think ill start playing it too :X

more_horiz
how do you :
take lp
gain lp
roll dice
use coin

more_horiz
you take and gain LP by clicking on your duel disk theres a part when u stop the cursor on will tell you Life Points on the duel disk.
you roll dice and use coin from the "tools" when you raise your duel disk you will find a bar of commands in the top of page use tools tab to roll dice/flip coin/play janken(scissors/paper/rock)/....etc.
hope i helped.
BTW:Kira no one answered the guess yugioh card write the answer and write another one.

more_horiz
one more question how can i delete a deck

more_horiz
Right Click on the chosen deck and you click Bin.

more_horiz
I don't know if its for all but why do i have to dl everytime i wana join 51 mg its slow and sometimes fails to connect Sad(

more_horiz
yeah that happen to me too and to Reborn . he says its cuz of the new 5.5E update its not stored or sth.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum