Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBattle and Shadow Arena EmptyBattle and Shadow Arena

more_horiz
would it be ok if we cud have a HAM up for Battle arena and Shadow arena. Since its pretty hard to find some1 else in HAM thats from DA and wants to duel. i just thought that this HAM could help those that wish to duel some1 for DP. since im not sure if DA has an acual hAM apart from DA Testing (which was the HAM that i was using to duel others from DA)

descriptionBattle and Shadow Arena EmptyRe: Battle and Shadow Arena

more_horiz
DA has too many members to fit in a ham.... There are 2 hams i collected with DAs most active members... and there are many more left

I am still thinking of a solution....

I think the topic where u post the hamachi nets would be good enough for u to find members to duel

more_horiz
i no there is alot of people, i was thinking more like you join the HAM for a duel and after u finsh u leave the HAM. that way its easy to get a duel. and im pretty sure that alot of us here are bored with dueling the same newbies over and over again.

also are u referring to the HAM topic made in B/C or does D/A have a HAM topic aswell??

and im pretty sure there is a way to increase the number that can join, but i think u have to buy the actual HAM license. the HAM Dork10 has 40 people and im pretty sure that he can add more.

Last edited by RolinRuff on Tue May 19, 2009 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Assassin isnt there a waty to increase the number of join that can join one ham?

more_horiz
There is a way, to BUY a commercial license on Hamachi.
Well, if we find that is necessary, me and Assassin will talk about the fees since I know a good way to raise money online.

more_horiz
Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum