Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionplasma control deck need help plz Emptyplasma control deck need help plz

more_horiz
i have this deck i made and ive tried it out but it still isnt good so can someone just give me the greatest destiny hero deck to use plz and thank you

HERE IT IS https://imgur.com/KQlFW

Last edited by yuki fudo on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionplasma control deck need help plz EmptyRe: plasma control deck need help plz

more_horiz
Im not so good deckbuilder but I might look into this tomorrow, too sleepy atm

descriptionplasma control deck need help plz EmptyRe: plasma control deck need help plz

more_horiz
plz any type of destiny hero deck just has to be good Sad

more_horiz
Throw in a scapegoat. You're allowed to tribute those tokens for special summons, so it's fun to activate it in yur opponent's turn then tribute em all and special summon destiny hero plasma or whatever.

more_horiz
Ummm plasma is better in a lockdown type of deck.

I've actually been thinking of making a plasma deck but your going in the wrong dierection TBH, you wanna take out.

all the gadgets
horus level 4s
stratos
defenders
tourguides
all of the traps
that nobleman spell
veilers
1 horus level 8

now you gonna want to put in

another plasma and horus lv 6 and another jinzo

now this is where things get tricky, my sugestion is to go witha frog engine but ther is one other way you can try.

so for frog engine you wanna add

3 swap frog
3 dupe frog
2-3 treeborn frog
3 ronintoadin

the other way i would suggest something like this

3 battle fader
3 spirit reaper
2 marshmallon
3 arcana force 0 the fool
1 BLS-EOTB
3 decree

you can figure the rest out on your own :D

more_horiz
thx but what would be the strongest destiny hero deck zombies,turbo,dragoon,or lockdown

more_horiz
yuki fudo wrote:
thx but what would be the strongest destiny hero deck zombies,turbo,dragoon,or lockdown

ermmmm its not a destiny hero, zombie, turbo, or dragon deck o_O its a lockdown deck .-.

and did you mean wouldn't? o.o

cause there arent that many lockdown decks any more and alot of them are inconsitent, this one would have the best chance to actually be consitence o.o

more_horiz
wait ok so tell me how lockdown is suppose to be i dont understand it i duel and i always lose with it never win

more_horiz
yuki fudo wrote:
wait ok so tell me how lockdown is suppose to be i dont understand it i duel and i always lose with it never win

idea is to get horus level 8, plasma, and either decree or jinzo on field

your opponet wont be able to sue spells, traps, or monster effects, thus creating a effective lockdown on your opponet :D and my suggestions try to make it to where you can utilize this to the fullest potential

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply