Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionim back after a break Emptyim back after a break

more_horiz
i havent been on ina while. so hows everyone doing! allllriiighty then. i would like to say ive noticed something bout the top teir decks from my local tourny last week....OMFGWTF some of these new cards should be banned they are so broken. they need ta hit lightsworn and incestorz hard and beat them into the ground like they did samurais. im just saying and dinorabbit decks. the name is funny the deck is dangerous. sadly they wont hit gravekeepers i havent seen gravekeepers hit ina long time. lightsworn is tolerable if you stall em ta death itll work out fine most o the time. anyway thats just my thoughts on the decks i went against i figured i havent posted ina while thatd be something to talk about. HOW THE HELL DO I BEAT THEM WITH LOW BUDGET DECKS!!

descriptionim back after a break EmptyRe: im back after a break

more_horiz
WB broski.

Although, Lightsworn's coming back from getting beat down last banlist if my memory serves, but nothing noteworthy imo.

Everyone KNOWS inzektors are broke. They'll probably get beat down like Sams did next format.

If they don't I'm quitting YGO until they do.

Also, you can't. To beat an expensive meta deck, you need an even more expensive anti-meta deck. Thats what Konami wants you to do. -_-

Many people are calling this format the money format because of how retardedly broken these cards are (I know I am), but I figure Konami's going to smack down hard on them once they stop making money on it.

My logic on the Inzektors is this: They need rage-banning so bad, I'm tempted to say just rage-kill the entire archtype and make something better. But that's just me being butthurt about Inzektors nuking my heroes so many times.

All you need to start spamming +1's is Hornet and an Inzektor monster. people complain all the time about how Pot of Greed is an instant +1, yet I don't hear crying about how Hornet creates +1, and openings for several more +1's, all the while nuking your field.
Personally, I'm thinking ban Hornet, make some decent equip monsters for Inzektors that don't let you nuke your opponent's field, and the archtype may not get so much hate.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Also, you can't. To beat an expensive meta deck, you need an even more expensive anti-meta deck. Thats what Konami wants you to do. -_-

lies pure lies :/

GKs can kill inzekotrs with necrovalley and they be cheap
t.g. stun can be pertty cheap to
rock stun is another cheap deck that can kill them
banish deck can kill them and its cheap
macro drain (a deck that uses macro cosmos and skill drain) is pertty cheap

There are other decks but I can't think of them atm.

Oh and welcome back.

more_horiz
the rock stall/return deck i use lasted longer than my blue-eyes dragon deck did. but in the end it got dusted due to spell and trap destruct. and for the HERO decks out there all different kinds. Zero is awsome, Nova master and shining. my personal favs are the old skool. flame wingman, and shining flare wingman FTW! thats me though...i see it like this Inzektors have speed out the ass like the glads do, so ta beat that u should prob have a deck thats faster and can hit sooner. or stall em out and shut down their effects! skill drain for ex would work but one isnt enough. the sams bak in the day would have F**ked the Inzektors up big time in my own view.

more_horiz
Welcome back Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply