Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp!!! ( Machine Deck ) EmptyHelp!!! ( Machine Deck )

more_horiz
Well I put a machine deck together, now I want your opinion to adjust this deck, because I know it's not that good!

DECK RECIPE: Help!!! ( Machine Deck ) EXVtk

descriptionHelp!!! ( Machine Deck ) EmptyRe: Help!!! ( Machine Deck )

more_horiz
Just wanted to start off.

1st. With the current meta-game, running XYZ machines are rough. A lot of the meta focuses on a drawing engine, and popping your cards on the field. Making this kind of deck would put you in a faster - do to fusion with XYZ and getting removed from the field by the current meta such as Chaos Dragons.

2nd. What you want to do, is have most likely a whole different engine in the deck, one that would make it faster. If you REALLLY want to make a VWXYZ deck, the best thing to do, is make an engine where your monsters are safe from the effects of your opponent, which would be an anti-meta machine deck. Effect Veilers, and MST would be good in this deck. If you are running brute machines, solidarity would work, safe zone might help, and Cyber Eltanin would help against swarms, considering most of your machines are LIGHT attribute.

3rd. Some cards I would like to suggest taking out would be:

Proto-Cyber Dragon, considering you arent running Chimeratech Fortress Dragon.

Drop Cyber Dragon to 2, because Cyber Dragon at 3 would lead to an increasing dead draw, most of the time you will have a monster on the field.

UFOroid, honsestly shining angel would be a more fitting card, since you dont have to tribute a monster to summon it.

7 Completed, again could lead to a minus with the current metagame.

A hero emerges, it could lead to a minus, and is highly luck based.

4. Minimizing the deck a little more would help, but if you still struggle with the VWXYZ, a couple of machine decks would help if you are new to dueling.

Machinas, Morphtronic OTK ( easy deck to use/learn with machines), Gadget XYZ, and Geargiganto (i think from OCG), can help with plussing your opponent. It has great search power.

Anyone can feel free to correct me if im wrong XD.

Last edited by onlyaaron17 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo Swords to Swarms)

more_horiz
I'm kinda new to these new play style and all that, I played yu-gi-oh when it just began. All these new manners of dueling are NEW TO ME Smile

But thanks for the heads up, I'll work on that!!
Hope i'll get to learn all these new stuff fast and good Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply