Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Machine Deck EmptyMy Machine Deck

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/SDU51

This is my machine deck please help me improve it, all help is appreciated (i need it) :D. By the way im trying to keep it ancient gear/machina/cyber dragon so don't change it too much.
Thanks!

descriptionMy Machine Deck EmptyRe: My Machine Deck

more_horiz
bump.....

more_horiz
delete this deck if u dont want us to make any massive changes to it lolol
also dont spam post again pl0x

more_horiz
I believe you need to narrow down your deck to a certain strategy. Machina and Cyber don't mix well, so you'll have to pick one, and I honestly prefer if you picked Machina, but lower the monster count to 14/16 just to achieve a good deck balance.

more_horiz
well dont take any offense but i think all the ancient gears need to go if you going for a machina deck i sugest something like this for monsters

green gadget x 2-3 (i recomend 3 but its up to you)
red gadget x 2 - 3 (same as above)
yellow gadget x 2 - 3 (same as above)
machian gearframe x 3 (think thats the right name)
machina fortress x 3
cyber dragon x 3
and what other machin monster you want (i suggest discard fodder for fortress or a tuner)

spells and trap you can decided im just helping with the monsters

more_horiz
From what I can see, you will need to do some major changes. As said above
Machina and Cyber don't mesh well, so there is 2 ways I can advise you to go:
-Machina/Gears Deck
-Cyber Deck (Chimeratech or Malefic Cyber/Cyberdark decks are viable options)

I'm not going to get into any specific listings of cards, but as a final note
know that if you want to make a strong Cyber Deck you may have to stray a
bit off the Machine Path.

~Zane

more_horiz
i see wat you guys mean about not mixing cybers with machina and gears. I am choosing to stick with machina gears but i also want to add tuners/synchros (no karakuri please) so if you guys would like to help with that it would be appreciated Smile

more_horiz
are you really dead set on having only machines as if you are i cant really help you there but i know of a good deck my friend usues that at firsst it looks to be a rando deck but its actually really good but first are you really dead set on using only machines?

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
are you really dead set on having only machines as if you are i cant really help you there but i know of a good deck my friend usues that at firsst it looks to be a rando deck but its actually really good but first are you really dead set on using only machines?

what type of deck are you talking about, and i generally want my deck to stay machina gears but if you add other cards that work well with them i won't complain :D

more_horiz
ok what im about to post will seem random but trust me it works ive lost to this deck quite a bi before and ive seen othe people loos to it to O_O

now im only posting the mosnters i rem and the spell cards i think are important

tourguide x 3
machine gearframe x 2 or 3 (not sure which >_<)
machina fortress x 2 or 3
ancient gear gadjetron dragon x 3 (think thats the name if not its the 3000 beater who looks like a dragon abit)
effect veiler 2 or 3
BLS-EOTB
maelfic cyber end ragon x 1 or 2
cant rem the rest of the mons also the ancient gear field is key hear along with terra to bring out the ancient gear next time i see my firend ill ask fo his deck list and edit/post th deck here for you >_< sry for not being of futher help

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply