Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon EmptyI managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon

more_horiz
I managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon Tw099

descriptionI managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon EmptyRe: I managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon

more_horiz
i dont see anything about u winning

descriptionI managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon EmptyRe: I managed to defeat 2 quaser and one shooting star dragon

more_horiz
His opponent ran out of cards.

more_horiz
Which does not mean you can simply go and post this in Slifer Red Dorm. You have Off-Topic for this.

Warning given.

more_horiz
Lol i didnt see it was in slifer dorm...

more_horiz
so you won due to opponet decking out? nice :D though it would have been better if you deafeted him eith your self instead of hime decking out .-.

more_horiz
ye but do that is very hard :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply