Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSimple Lv/Rank 7 Synchro OR Exceed quick special summoning EmptySimple Lv/Rank 7 Synchro OR Exceed quick special summoning

more_horiz
This combo only needs 3 cards :

Quickdraw Synchron
Quillbolt
Synchron Explorer

to special summon :
Nitro Warrior/ Junk Berserker / Junk Archer etc...
OR
a Rank 7 Xyz monster

Okay, here's the combo:

First, special summon Quickdraw, discarding Quillbolt to the graveyard.
Then, revive Quillbolt with it's effect
Synchro summon one of the synchro monster mentioned above.
After that, normal summon Synchron Explorer to revive Quickdraw, then you can synchro again
You can then use the synchro monsters to summon a rank 7 Xyz monster ( or not )

Preferably, if you have 2 "Call of the haunted" or any cards with revival effect, if all the xyz material has been detached and is in the graveyard, special summon with the revival cards to xyz summon another rank 7 xyz monster, OR NOT, and use them just as usual synchros

You can also substitute Quillbolt with Dandylion, so you can use Dandylion's tokens to synchro summon

descriptionSimple Lv/Rank 7 Synchro OR Exceed quick special summoning EmptyRe: Simple Lv/Rank 7 Synchro OR Exceed quick special summoning

more_horiz
Synchron Combos just don't last for more than one turn, Even if you managed to get a Rank 7 Xyz, you will probably -3 to get +1 so that's not something you wanna do.

descriptionSimple Lv/Rank 7 Synchro OR Exceed quick special summoning EmptyRe: Simple Lv/Rank 7 Synchro OR Exceed quick special summoning

more_horiz
I disagree. I've been using a quickdraw deck for a while, and sure, you lose a bit of CA, but it's worth it; O sually go for nitro warrior cos it's a 2800 beatstick.You can use tuning to search quickdraw, and then you get to mill a card, which is useful. If you start using cards like doppelwarrior and warwolf, you get more of a choice for the synchro, and I often go for junk destroyer when I can cos he's a 0 CA no matter what you do to summon him.

Unfortunately, the only rank 7 XYZ you would want to summon with this is big eye. It's pretty much the only one you COULD do, if you exclude gaia dragon, cos gaia dragon is only worth summoning with dud rank 5s and 6s. But, on the bright side, using big eye's eff is a +2 CA, which gives you back the cards you used to summon it in the first place.

more_horiz
if you used Dandylion for the synchro, and all of the xyz material has been detached, you could use pot of avarice to gain some hand advantage, because you would have 5 monsters in the graveyard :

Quickdraw
Synchron Explorer
Dandylion
and the 2 Synchros

it's always nice to gain some hand advantage Smile

more_horiz
You can't run Pot of Duality, Allure of Darkness, or Pot of Avarice in Junks deck since you can't do a combo if used any of these cards, first you need to special summon, second you need dark monsters but you don't have any, third you need grave to SS with quickdraw or junk synchron. = failz. no hand control, not enough field protection since you run much monsters just to summon a synchro, and all that just bad for your hand, if your opponent destroyed that synchro/xyz, you cant summon another for at least 2 turns IF you got lucky draws.

instead, run dopplewarrior , junk synchron, with fableds, and it will works.

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
You can't run Pot of Duality, Allure of Darkness, or Pot of Avarice in Junks deck since you can't do a combo if used any of these cards, first you need to special summon, second you need dark monsters but you don't have any, third you need grave to SS with quickdraw or junk synchron. = failz. no hand control, not enough field protection since you run much monsters just to summon a synchro, and all that just bad for your hand, if your opponent destroyed that synchro/xyz, you cant summon another for at least 2 turns IF you got lucky draws.

instead, run dopplewarrior , junk synchron, with fableds, and it will works.

POD and allure are meh in a synchron deck yes but POA is basicly a staple for synchron decks ._. it lets you recye your quickdraws, dandylion, junk synch, exploer synch, you synchros ect...... and synchron decks fills the grave up with those cards pertty damn fast (if built right and DN not be trolling you)

more_horiz
Ok, so, im teling how i feel about "advanced terms"

how do you feel, about trading 3 weak cards in your hand, and exchanging it for 2 strong monsters on the field ? (ignore the xyz for now) And possibly setting up another combo with the remaining cards in your hand ?

it's a good tradeoff, you lose -3 hand advantage for +2 field advantage

more_horiz
Much simpler lvl 7 Synchro/Xyz spam just use Karakuris ._. u need only 2 cards to start it

more_horiz
Thanks to BlackLeg-Sanji, i finally realized that this thread title is WRONG, because, except for the xyz summon, the combo/strategy that i posted is archetype specific ( to the Synchron/Warrior archetype), because, you see, while quillbolt hedgehog is (i think) a staple in synchron decks, The two other main cards (Quickdraw and Explorer) can only be USED (effectively) on synchron decks.

So, while this might still be a COMBO for the synchron decks, i believe the title is wrong, because most of the card used is mainly not splashable into other types of deck that don't mainly use synchrons.

So (again), how can i change the title of this thread ?

more_horiz
goto the OP and edit it .-.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply