Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTrickster's Room EmptyTrickster's Room

more_horiz
[center]Trickster's Room Silent-Hill-Revelation-15Abr2011_02

Welcome to My room, Trickster's Delightful Domain of Nightmares!
Whether it's Comedy or Tragedy, Mystery or my beloved Horror, I promise amusement to all

Depraved, Insane, Enigmatic, Delightful, Humorous and Sophisticated (Downright debonair if I do say so myself, I have the monocle and top hat to prove it.) - Just a few words that people have used to describe your's truly... By people, I mean myself.

I love writing, acting (Voice or Stage) Although, I'm still a work in progress with that, practice makes perfect and all that.... How much practice? That's the question that's killing me.
Dueling is definitely up there on my list and drop kick me if you like, but I am a man of many games, I've played cards for years, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Cardfight Vanguard and Duel Masters (Texas Hold'em and Black jack every now and then.... I don't gamble!....Well I semi...Kinda... Sorta...Okay, I do with Friends).

P.S. Message me if you want to duel! I use a multitude of decks, mainly due to my obsession with building them. I have played about 20-30 different decks! Not all of them are practical, but what's a game if you don't have fun playing it?

My favorite Card: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
My Least Favorite Card: Goblin Calligrapher

Last edited by Trickster on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionTrickster's Room EmptyRe: Trickster's Room

more_horiz
you sound smart and i guess that counts for something XD

anyways ::Monkey15:: welcome to da man enjoy your time here

make sure to read the starter guide and if you still have any questions feel free to ask (we don't bite, amy just spits)

more_horiz
Pssh, where did you get that terrible misconception?!?! I kid, I hope I'm semi-bright, Dull bulbs are kind of useless and really bright bulbs tend to burn out quickly, I want to be a bulb that's kind of in the middle. Thanks for the warning about Amy, I'll keep a spittoon on hand just in case.

more_horiz
what he means is Amy Cool is the site's code spitter... and welcome to DA

more_horiz
Hey welcome to slifer hope you like our dorm have fun in da x)

more_horiz
Hello and welcome to slifer red!If you want to beat me in a childrens card game just PM me

more_horiz
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
what he means is Amy Cool is the site's code spitter... and welcome to DA

I understand that >>, My response was a joke. Thanks though, I feel welcome already.

more_horiz
Heh i readed all what you writed, and i think im going to like you :D Actually I like everybody but whatever... Welcome to slifer Smile Pm me if you want a duel XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply