Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSyn's Room EmptySyn's Room

more_horiz
Now Playing: Ievan Polkka by Loituma from the album "Things of Beauty". (More commonly known as "Leek Spin", even though that's just the scat singing middle section.)

So, with each post I make in here, I will be posting what I'm listening to, because music is my life. ^^

I have a Nordic Deck I need to test on DN. Can't be bothered to test it yet though. I also have a couple of other decks I need to fix, one of which for a friend of mine.

In an attempt to allow you all to get to know me, feel free to ask me any questions. I love answering questions. I am okay to answer personal questions but just don't make them TOO personal.

descriptionSyn's Room EmptyRe: Syn's Room

more_horiz
welcome to slifer

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile Stay active and have fun XD

more_horiz
Hey, welcome if you ever want to duel stop by my room! also look for a slifer red tournament in the next few weeks. =)

more_horiz
You got a Fresh Feel~
Welcome to our little gang.
I'm Akogi, feel free to hit me up if you wanna talk or duel. Smile

more_horiz
Now Playing: Take Your Tyrant by Týr from the album "The Lay of Thrym".

-------------------------------

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

So, as a means of getting to know you all, allow me to pose two questions to anyone who wishes to follow up an answer.

Question the 1st: What is your favourite Monster card, and why?

Question the 2nd: Which archetype is your favourite, and why?

My answers are as follows...

1. Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys. This has nothing to do with effects or attack or defense points, but just because I love Phoenixes. I would love to see a more powerful version of this card come out as a Fusion of something, or a Synchro maybe.

2. Mill Deck. I'm a very defensive duelist. I seldom play offensive decks, because I like to throw people a curveball. I realise that Lightsworns can very easily beat this archetype, but I do like being in control while forcing the opponent to take the offensive. It's a good feeling. Razz

more_horiz
My answers; 1. Evil hero dark gaia because it can get some attack points.
2. Evil heroes and Blackwings because they are cool! XD

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer. If you want a duel you can challenge me.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t11443-yubelneos-room

I will be pleased of have a duel against nordic deck.
[

Syn's Room Yu-Gi-Oh.5D%27s.Wallpaper.467588

more_horiz
eh i dont have a fave card really :/ but if i had to pick one it would prbably be reborn tengu just becuase of the fact of how verstile he is

as for fave archetype well thats easy it is my dragunities

more_horiz
Now Playing: Hunting Pirates by Turisas from the album "Stand Up and Fight".

-------------------------------

Love this song.

So it's been interesting reading your answers. Smile It lets me know what kinds of decks you might run, etc. Smile

So feel free to ask me anything you wish. Smile I'm not just about dueling (shock horror! Razz) so any questions are welcome.

more_horiz
Hey hey xD
Welcome to Slifer Red, didn't see this before, or I would have welcomed your sooner ^.^

more_horiz
No worries. I know how difficult it can be to keep track of everything on a forum. ^.^ Thanks for the welcome. Smile Judging from your DN name you're a Kingdom Hearts fan, yes? ^^

more_horiz
Synoptik wrote:
No worries. I know how difficult it can be to keep track of everything on a forum. ^.^ Thanks for the welcome. Smile Judging from your DN name you're a Kingdom Hearts fan, yes? ^^

****** yes, I love me some Riku Wink

more_horiz
I made a Riku graphic a while back. Wish I still had it, but I lost all my graphics over several years when my External fell off its table and died on me. Sad So I had to make a new one for the forums.

EDIT: Damn, broke my own rule about posting my "Now Playing" in each post in here. Sad

more_horiz
Now Playing: Dear Old Nicki - Nicki Minaj
Definitely looks like you love music if you're willing to put in that much effort to put a "Now playing" in ALL of your posts lool

Wanna have a duel? ^.^

more_horiz
Now Playing: Bubbles by Biffy Clyro from the album "Only Revolutions".

I find the best way to get to know a person is through their music collection. ^.^ You can learn all you want about a person (in my experience) by looking at two things:

1. Their music collection;
2. Their book collection.

That's why I display my books on shelves. Not my CDs though. Since moving to Austria 3 years ago, I had to leave some CD cases back in my parent's place in Scotland. It upsets me that I can't properly display them, but it's not been set in stone that I'm staying here. Once we have our own place here, I will want the rest of my books and CD cases. Then I will buy a CD Shelf. Razz

Sure. Smile I'll just get on DN. Smile

more_horiz
Now Playing: This Poem, Interrupted by Galneryus from the album "Reincarnation".

------------------------------------------------

Well, I can consider one thing I never thought I'd do off my list. I bought a cake for Valentine's Day for my wife. It cost me 84 Euros. (70.50 in GB Pounds; 111.50 in US Dollars.) She better like it. XD I wonder what she'll get me in return. Smile

Now, if you excuse me, I have a unemployment meeting with my father-in-law. He's a recruitment officer and it just so happens, he's MY recruitment officer. Happenstances are so few and far between in this family. XD

Today's question: Who are your favourite authors?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply