Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Blue Eyes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Nottu
Shusuke
Fefe2931995
Azure King
mimgrim
deadpool007
EvenAngels
11 posters

descriptionBlue Eyes EmptyBlue Eyes

more_horiz
Now, I know I post a lot of decks, but that's because I want to make one that I like a lot that fits me. And since I still have a soft spot for the BEWD (since my first cards ever where from the Kaiba Starter Deck all those years ago) I want a deck based around it.

Now, I don't play purely to win so it doesn't have to be some magical ever-winning deck. I just want one that works so I can have fun with it.

In terms of combos, at the moment there aren't many, but this is what I have come up with:

Combo 1: Use Future Fusion for Five-Headed, sending 5 dragons including the 2 White Stone of Legends to the graveyard, using their effect to add 2 BEWDs to my hand.

Combo 2: Use Future Fusion to send 3 BEWDs to the graveyard to bring out BEUD, then use De-Fusion to bring back the BEWDs to the field.

Combo 3: Use Fut. Fusion to bring out BEUD when REDMD is on the field, then use REDMD to bring back one BEWD every turn.

Combo(ish) 4: When BEWD is on the field, use Non-Spellcasting Area, then Burst Stream (as N-SA makes it not effect BEWD) then attack directly with BEWD.

If you can think of more combos, or how to change it to make better ones that would be great and I would appreciate it. Other than that, the deck is mostly a beatdown style with support for BEWD.

-Monsters (21)
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Blizzard Dragon x1
Debris Dragon x1
Decoy Dragon x1
Delta Flyer x1
Golem Dragon x2
Kaiser Sea Horse x2
Koa'ki Meiru Drago x1
Masked Dragon x1
Mirage Dragon x1
Montage Dragon x1
Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1
The White Stone of Legend x2
Totem Dragon x2
Paladin of White Dragon x1

-Spells (11)
Ancient Rules x1
Burst Stream of Destruction x2
Delta Attacker x1
Dragonic Tactics x1
Future Fusion x1
Monster Reborn x1
Non-Spellcasting Area x1
Re-Fusion x1
White Dragon Ritual x1

-Traps (9)
Birthright x1
Champion's Vigilance x1
Dragon's Rebirth x1
Lumenize x1
Mirror Force x1
Photo Current x1
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x1

-Fusions (5)
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon x2
Five-Headed Dragon x3

- Synchros (10) (Only for use online until I can buy all the cards)
Ancient Fairy Dragon x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Black-Winged Dragon x1
Red Dragon Archfiend x3
Stardust Dragon x3
Shooting Star Dragon x1

descriptionBlue Eyes EmptyRe: Blue Eyes

more_horiz
i love my blue-eyes white dragon. and your deck looks awsome. i usully do a future fusion for five god dragon, then use dragons mirror to bring forth beud then return from different demnsion bring back the 3 blue eyes, sac 2 and tribute the 3rd with burst breath, the defuse and ta-da all 3 on the field plus my felgrand dragon. it seems like alot but it works. and with king dragun on the field and prime material i usually win.

more_horiz
you seem a little reliant on future fusion :/

any way max out REDMD and put in 3 red-eyes wyvern to and go ahead and max out white stone to

also use more staple spells and traps like MST, ehavy storm, solemn birgade, toriental tribute, dark hole ect....

more_horiz
gotta love the blue-eyes.... though i have a suggestion... IF you want a build that is consistent take a look at this

https://imgur.com/EWOFs

yes it isn't the same, but a blue-eyes hitting the field is a 100% possibility... even on the first turn! (not 100% there of course)
you also utilize Stone to its maximum with Dragon Ravine to add BEWD to your hand for use with trade-in and then a simple revive by REDMD

more_horiz
build from a friend
Blue Eyes 8y94cw
really good add an extra of course

more_horiz
Thanks for the advice guys. I've done the following so far:

Spoiler :

Which gives the following build so far.

Spoiler :

I've kept Montage Dragon because I could summon it by using the 3 BEWDs, which gives it 7200 ATK, and puts my BEWDs in the graveyard ready for REDMD's revival effect. I kept 1 Burst Stream because you can only have one Dark Hole, so it gives me a second option for the same effect. Also, I kept Lumenize because if used with BEWD, it would give a great power boost for a short period of time.

At this point in time, I'm thinking maybe I should try to make a sort of Blue Eyes Revival deck by just shoving BEWD into the graveyard, and constantly reviving it through various means (not just REDMD) but I'm not sure that would be a sensible move.

more_horiz
Montage is a hit or a miss... not always a good card and can be dead mot of the time
Tactics is just bad. same with Lumenize (too situtional), Sakuretsu, and birthright
add 1 more Ravine and terra and 2 call of the haunted

more_horiz
Alright, thanks. Smile I have done those changes, and will test it out tomorrow I hope. Smile Not sure what to put in place of Montage though... Been talking to some of my friends and they all say "add Shining"... I won't, because it seems almost impossible to use it and its just not that good for the trouble... I shall think on it at work today. ^_^

more_horiz
Nice deck and its nice to see someone else use a Blue-Eyes deck Smile now a days.

more_horiz
try a "LaDD"

more_horiz
Well, since I've been adding various Red Eyes and stuff, I realized that its becoming more of a Blue Eyes and Red Eyes dark, so that's what I've decided to do.

So, now its become the follows (I'm using some more of the staples this time as well):

Monsters (20):
Blue Eyes White Dragon x2
Red Eyes B. Dragon x2
Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x2
Red Eyes Darkness Dragon x1
Red Eyes Wyvern x3
White Stone of Legend x2
Koa'ki Drago x1
Vanguard of the Dragon x2
Delta Dragon x1
Exploder Dragon x1
Debris Dragon x1
Dpdger Dragon x1
Mirage Dragon x1

Spells (12):
Monster Reborn x1
Book of Moon x1
Future Fusion x1
Dragon Ravine x1
De-Fusion x1
Burial from a Different Dimension x1
Non-Spellcasting Area x1
Wing-beat of Dragon x1
Burst Stream x2
Inferno Fire Blast x2

Traps (Cool:
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Scrap Iron Scarecrow x1
Hidden Book of Spell x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x2
Call of the Haunted x2

Now, this seems to create some more interesting combos, such as using Inferno Fire Blast, then activating Hidden Book to use Inferno again for a total 4800 damage.

There is also the possibiltyof getting a blue eyes, red eyes and mirage dragon on the field, playing Non-Spellcasting Area, then Inferno Fire Blast for 2400 damage, followed by Burst Stream to clear the opponents field. Then because of Non-Spell, Blue Eyes and Red Eyes can attack, along with Mirage (which stops traps) for a total damage of 7000, winning the game.

There are also various other combos as well, but these are two of my favourites I came up with.

In fact, it actually works quite well. Here's a screenshot from DN. After this I got Darkness Dragon up to 6000 before Swords was gone, then I took out the monsters with Burst Stream after reviving Blue Eyes, before attacking direct with Darkness for the victory.
Spoiler :

Second duel saw me get Red Nova Dragon out on the field 4 times before finally ending the duel with two Inferno Fire Blasts after reviving Red Eyes.

more_horiz
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Montage is a hit or a miss... not always a good card and can be dead mot of the time
Tactics is just bad. same with Lumenize (too situtional), Sakuretsu, and birthright
add 1 more Ravine and terra and 2 call of the haunted

Tactics isn't that bad of a card. It can certainly speed up a Dragon deck, especially the Hieratics.

Montage also makes good food for Trade-In

more_horiz
+3 Ancient Rules. Make Blue Eyes Summon Sweet Like a Cake.

Blue Eyes CP07-EN019

more_horiz
stop running blue eyes and you will actually start winning.

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
stop running blue eyes and you will actually start winning.

Agree

more_horiz
Except, for me its not just all about winning. I do win the original deck in the opening post, and even more so now with the Blue Eyes/Red Eyes mix, but most importantly, I have a deck that I enjoy using that is based around one of my favourite monster cards.

I would rather use a Blue Eyes deck that I have fun with than one that just defeats the opponent almost automatically and I just kinda sit there half-staring rather than truly playing the game.

more_horiz
The deck is good in Dueling Network... But, the chances are in real life, expect the worse really.. Good dragon decks require momentum and when this momentum is shattered, you might stagger to 3-6 turns which is awful... Good deck!

more_horiz
honestly i will never mix red-eyes and blue-eyes... too much of an unbalance of cards for my taste (i do not count REDMD or REW in the red-eyes category seeing as they are staples in any dragon deck except Chaos or Hieratic... they are necessary do the revival factor and consistncy)

more_horiz
O_O i want it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply