Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAngel O7 and Silent Swordsman/Mystic Swordsman EmptyAngel O7 and Silent Swordsman/Mystic Swordsman

more_horiz
So, I'm trying to create a lockdown deck, using Silent Swordsman and Mystic Swordsman (Mystic for stopping flip effects), but realized that cards such as Black Rose Dragon or other destruction monster effects could seriously hinder my plan. So I looked into Angel O7, which says

"The effects of Effect Monsters cannot be activated."

If Silent Swordsman were already on the field, and thus the Spell Negation effect were already active, would Angel O7 negate Silent Swordsman or not? I know it would negate Mystic, since the effect is activated each time it attacks a face down card, but what about Silent, since its active constantly?

descriptionAngel O7 and Silent Swordsman/Mystic Swordsman EmptyRe: Angel O7 and Silent Swordsman/Mystic Swordsman

more_horiz
Angel 07 will not negate Silent Swordsman's effect because it simply never activates, he has continuous effect and it will be active as long as it remains on the field.

descriptionAngel O7 and Silent Swordsman/Mystic Swordsman EmptyRe: Angel O7 and Silent Swordsman/Mystic Swordsman

more_horiz
Cool, that's what I thought. Thank you for the clarification. Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply