Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I wouldn't exactly call it a tea party...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Fefe2931995
ryan5and3
Linards74
Kuja
LòKóS
Azure King
Linda-Senpai
The Punk
Delicious Cake
13 posters

descriptionI wouldn't exactly call it a tea party... EmptyI wouldn't exactly call it a tea party...

more_horiz
...But there will be cake. So, this is my dorm and I'll be happy to accept any and all challenges.

descriptionI wouldn't exactly call it a tea party... EmptyRe: I wouldn't exactly call it a tea party...

more_horiz
Hmmm Cake I Like It
And I Like It Even More If It`s Free . . . . .. . . . Anyway Welcome To DA . . .

descriptionI wouldn't exactly call it a tea party... EmptyRe: I wouldn't exactly call it a tea party...

more_horiz
since u talk bout cake and tea, does that mean u run Madolce?

more_horiz
I actually run hopeless dragon, it was more or less a play on my name. Though now that you mention it, Madolche would be a great theme for me to run.

more_horiz
hopeless, eh? well anyway welcome to DA... though you should be prepared be iterated

more_horiz
Something wrong with a hopeless engine? Also, I appreciate a good video game reference.

Last edited by Delicious Cake on Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Yay cake party! Give me larger peace i love cakes... Anyways welcome to slifer Smile If you want a duel just Pm me XD

more_horiz
Cake mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

more_horiz
hey welcome to da and slifers pm me if u wana have duel and have fun in here (:

more_horiz
hey welcome to slifer pm me if you want to duel. by the way portal says the cake is a lie

more_horiz
anibody else enter for the cake part? lol Welcome broh

more_horiz
ryan5and3 wrote:
hey welcome to slifer pm me if you want to duel. by the way portal says the cake is a lie

The cake is always a lie. And I do appreciate the welcomes everyone.

more_horiz
"This next test is something special that I whipped up. It will be based around a children's card game. After completion of the test, there will be cake."

Welcome to Slifer and to DA. Enjoy you're stay!

more_horiz
I'm told that there is cake here. Also, I'm new.

more_horiz
So . . . . . . . . . . Every Body Just Want A Cake Huh ???

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
"This next test is something special that I whipped up. It will be based around a children's card game. After completion of the test, there will be cake."

Welcome to Slifer and to DA. Enjoy you're stay!

your not going to make me put my deck in a incinerator after the test are you?

more_horiz
Hey welcome to slifer!PM me if you want to beat someone(on a childrens card game)

more_horiz
welcome to slifer

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply