Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp with Gravekeeper beatdown EmptyHelp with Gravekeeper beatdown

more_horiz
So, I just started testing this build...it works pretty nicely.

---Monsters---

2x Gravekeeper's Visionary
3x Gravekeeper's Commandant
3x Gravekeeper's Assailant
3x Gravekeeper's Descendant
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
3x Gravekeeper's Guard
3x Gravekeeper's Recruiter

Total - 20

---Spells---

1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Terraforming
2x Pot of Duality
2x Gravekeeper's Stele
2x mystical Space Typhoon
3x Solidarity
3x Necrovalley

Total - 15

---Traps---

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement

Total - 5

---Total cards - 40----

I'm thinking about dropping a Guard for another Visionary........any thoughts?

descriptionHelp with Gravekeeper beatdown EmptyRe: Help with Gravekeeper beatdown

more_horiz
- 2 visionary
- 3 gaurd
- 2 assaliant
- 3 solidarity

+ 2 d-prison
+ 1 POD
+ 2 book of spell cards that will make them imune to monster effects or spel cards
+ 2 TKR
+ 2 veiler
+ 1 BLS-EOTB

descriptionHelp with Gravekeeper beatdown EmptyRe: Help with Gravekeeper beatdown

more_horiz
-2 visionary
-3 guard
-1 assaliant
-3 solidarity

+1 PoD and stele
+1 malefic stardust
+2 starlight road
+1 TT
+1 Book of moon (Just a personal choice, you can swap for effect veiler)
+2 d-prison.
+1 effect veiler.

Also btw, I see no way that BLS can be consistant in this mimgrim, You want necrovalley face up as much as possible and BLS can't be summoned under it, Bls will most likely be a dead draw before you win.

more_horiz
Update

---Monsters---

3x Gravekeeper's Visionary
3x Gravekeeper's Commandant
3x Gravekeeper's Assailant
3x Gravekeeper's Descendant
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
3x Gravekeeper's Recruiter
2x Effect Veiler

Total - 20

---Spells---

1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
2x Pot of Duality
2x Gravekeeper's Stele
2x mystical Space Typhoon
3x Solidarity
3x Necrovalley

Total - 14

---Traps---

3x Dark bribe
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement

Total - 6

---Total cards - 40----

I threw in the effect veilers, and took out the Guards, also bumped Visionary up to 3.

I took out the bottomless and the Terraforming for dark bribes, I need some Spell/trap protection for my Necrovalley, and usually when I get dark holed, it's devastating and can cost me the game, so some extra protection against stuff like that has been helping. Also, I'm not putting in the T-kings and BLS because they would interfere with Solidarity, this is a GK beat down, so I need to make sure my guys are as beefed up as possible.....I've gotten my descendant to 4400 attack before while running this build......

more_horiz
-3 visionary
+2 malefic stardust
+1 pot of duality
-3 solidarity
+1 starlight road
+2 Dimensional prison or bottomless/Maybe compulsory

Malefic will protect your field card from being destroyed; unless your opponent takes out malefic it self. However Malefic will give you field control.

So side 3 stardust, but again its your choice.

Just noticed what you said about the beat-down; how well is that working for you in competitive? Any specific deck beat?

more_horiz
Jack Spicer wrote:
-3 visionary
+2 malefic stardust
+1 pot of duality
-3 solidarity
+1 starlight road
+2 Dimensional prison or bottomless/Maybe compulsory

Malefic will protect your field card from being destroyed; unless your opponent takes out malefic it self. However Malefic will give you field control.

So side 3 stardust, but again its your choice.

Just noticed what you said about the beat-down; how well is that working for you in competitive? Any specific deck beat?

So far i've beaten.....

Assault mode activate deck
CyberDark
DarkWorld
Dino-Rabbits, 2 times
Dragunity
a sea serpent kind of deck, 2 times
Fortune Ladies
E-Heroes, 5 times
Inzektors
Laval
Psychics
Spellcastors
and some weird mics deck.

It's been doing REALLY well actually, it's just once you start to top deck, you really can't get out of it, unless you pull a Spy.

more_horiz
oh wow, that is a pretty good list; oh okay so that extra pot of duality could work for the deck and maybe even allure of darkness, more draw power. Is it alright if i try your build? I run a Gk deck as well.

p.s

Side

cosmos
karma cut (inzetors, darkwords, wind-ups, chaos decks)
The End of Anubis (really good for field control and 2500atk beater)
chain dissapearance
deck devistation virus

more_horiz
Jack Spicer wrote:
oh wow, that is a pretty good list; oh okay so that extra pot of duality could work for the deck and maybe even allure of darkness, more draw power. Is it alright if i try your build? I run a Gk deck as well.

p.s

Side

cosmos
karma cut (inzetors, darkwords, wind-ups, chaos decks)
The End of Anubis (really good for field control and 2500atk beater)
chain dissapearance
deck devistation virus

Go ahead and try it out, and I'll definitely add a 3rd pot and Allure, I was actually contemplating adding those.....and thanks for the Side deck help.

more_horiz
Thanks, and okay anytime.

more_horiz
ALLURE OF DARKNESS and WONDER WAND

where are they

draw power matters too

more_horiz
cool

more_horiz
Try this out. I aslso run Gravekeepers. and i've been doing GREAT at tournaments here.

-3 Visionaries
+3 Caius The Shadow Monarch.

if it doesnt go good you can always go back .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply