Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Hand Traps! Which one is the best!?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
shiningflare
Train Heartnet
Smokey
Dex
mimgrim
Neji
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionHand Traps! Which one is the best!? EmptyHand Traps! Which one is the best!?

more_horiz
Here is a list of all the hand trap monsters i can think of. If i leave some out let me know.

Kuriboh
D.D. Crow
Hanewata
Swift Scarecrow
Honest
Kalut
Effect Veiler
Maxx "C"
Electric Virus
Gorz
Tragoedia
Puppet Plant
and there is a Ally of Justice one but i cant remember it.

which one do you think is the most useful?
if you could only have 5 hand traps in a deck and 3 in side which ones would you pick?

Last edited by Staxx M. Lawlstogmer on Tue May 22, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHand Traps! Which one is the best!? EmptyRe: Hand Traps! Which one is the best!?

more_horiz
Veiler is the most useful of all.

If I had to pick 5, Id pick 3 veiler, gorz, and scarecrow. And side 2 maxx "c" and an electric virus.

descriptionHand Traps! Which one is the best!? EmptyRe: Hand Traps! Which one is the best!?

more_horiz
Veiler
Gorz
Maxx "C"

My top 3

more_horiz
the op is missing puppet plant

more_horiz
N wrote:
the op is missing puppet plant

oh yeah is that the one thats like electric virus but nor spellcasters?

Editing OP

more_horiz
lately i have been making a habbir of maining 3 veiler cause he is now the king of hand traps with new prio ruling

the 5 hand traps i would run in any deck would be

3 veiler
1 gorz
1 maxx c or honest (depends on the deck)

side prob be
1 maxx c
2 dd crow

based on the main 5 i am running :/

more_horiz
Veiler is my favourite but Gorz is a 2700 atk beat stick.

more_horiz
VEILER

more_horiz
Veiler 2/3
Maxx "C" 1/2
Gorz

that's it and side would be D.D. Crow x2, Veiler x1 (if i don't main 3 already).

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
lately i have been making a habbir of maining 3 veiler cause he is now the king of hand traps with new prio ruling

the 5 hand traps i would run in any deck would be

3 veiler
1 gorz
1 maxx c or honest (depends on the deck)

side prob be
1 maxx c
2 dd crow

based on the main 5 i am running :/

Absolutely the same.

more_horiz
I'd say Veiler, Gorz, and Honest (if you're running a LIGHT orientated deck, if not Maxx "C")

more_horiz
Gorz IMO, Veiler is usually a -1, although I play it in my decks. Gorz is a +1 and stops OTKs. Nuff said.

more_horiz
What about Battle Fader?

more_horiz
Veiler has became an staple in this format so today is very important and necesary but i will always loved gorz so many time that he help me to get over laggia and save me from otks.

more_horiz
Last format maxx, now veiler.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply