Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Mermail Deck - please rate and comment. EmptyMy Mermail Deck - please rate and comment.

more_horiz
Monsters
3.Mermail-Abysspike
3.Mermail-Abyssgunde
3.Mermail-Abysshilde
3.Mermail-Abyssturge
2.Mermail-Megaloabyss
3.Hammer Shark
3.Shark Stickers

Spells
2.Salvage
2.Mystical Space Typhoon
1.heavy storm
1.Dark hole
2.pot of duality
2.Depth Scale-Kraken
1.Moray of Greed

Traps
1.Solemn Judgement
2.Solemn Warning
1.Torrential tribute
1.compulsory evacuation device
1.mirror force
2.bottomless trap hole
1.Depthsphere
1.Depthsquall

Side
2.Deep Sea Diva
3.snowman eater
2.Penguin soldier
2.chain disappearance
2.shadow-imprisoning mirror
2.light-imprisoning mirror
2.Karma Cut

Extra

1.Ally of justice Catastor
1.Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
3.Number 17: Leviathan dragon
1.Number 30: Acid golem of destruction
1.leviair the sea dragon
1.wind-up zenmaines
1.steelswarm roach
1.Maestroke the symphony djinn
1..Number 39: Utopia
1.gem-Knight pearl
1.Number 16: Shock Master
1.Vylon Disigma
1.Mermail-GaioAbyss

[i]

My Mermail Deck - please rate and comment. CWoA0

Last edited by Jack Spicer on Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : update: Works better)

descriptionMy Mermail Deck - please rate and comment. EmptyRe: My Mermail Deck - please rate and comment.

more_horiz
very interesting, how is the deck working for you so far?

descriptionMy Mermail Deck - please rate and comment. EmptyRe: My Mermail Deck - please rate and comment.

more_horiz
Depthsphere? Depthsquall? Monster Reborn?

more_horiz
The deck is working well, but exiled is right; Ive been meaning to put in the depth cards, but I am not sure of what to take out. Maybe I should just add 2 of each having a deck of 44 cards. I was Planning on having an even 40 though. Does anyone have any suggestions?

more_horiz
Okay Deck Updated. Let me know what you guys think; It works so much better now.

more_horiz
44 cards is overkill

-1 duality
-1 another spell of your choice, i recommend taking out 1 salvage. But i could be wrong.

more_horiz
hmm, i guess i can slim it down to 42.. -1 pot and -1 salvage; less dead draws.

more_horiz
atlantean stuff which summons another 3 or lower water type and boss of the next water structure deck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply