Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The NEW master of survival

+13
Unforgiven Pretender
Fefe2931995
Placido Le Pwnzor
Potus Mat
Typical Jew™
Linards74
Amy Kool
Sly
9link5
Dex
mimgrim
Exiled
Linda-Senpai
17 posters

descriptionThe NEW master of survival EmptyThe NEW master of survival

more_horiz
It's that kid that nobody likes.

https://imgur.com/upql3

descriptionThe NEW master of survival EmptyRe: The NEW master of survival

more_horiz
Profile updated

more_horiz
congrats......i guess ._.

more_horiz
Thanks.......... I guess .-.

Exiled u forgot to giv me dps.

more_horiz
Good job! XD

more_horiz
Whatever... See you in black and white 2.

more_horiz
why does lethal still have bio band, and why is bio band limit still 12?

more_horiz
The mods are lazy.

Nah jk jk, it's because everyone hates you ._.

more_horiz
now its fine

more_horiz
why does evryone hate u N?

more_horiz
because he is a freakin letter.

more_horiz
Because they can't beat me.

more_horiz
N how bout if they do beat you and still hate you O.o

more_horiz
I dont care.

more_horiz
atleast its good u dont carew what ppl thing bout u i would care a lot if that happened to me %_%

more_horiz
N wrote:

O, funny, because I remember a certain twelve year old who begged and begged to join a certain team, so he dueled a certain me to see if he could join the team, and the certain twelve year old lost 2-0, but the certain me took pity on the certain twelve year old and let him into the certain team, where he promptly made the certain team leader go literally insane and resign from being a Moderator. Then I remember a certain twelve year old, who I think had had a birthday by then and became a certain thirteen year old, starting a team, which lost to the certain team he was kicked out of, then disbanding his own team, then starting a new one, then disbanding it, then starting a new one, then losing to the newest incarnation of the certain team. Now who could this certain thirteen year old be and what possible reason could we have for disliking him?

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
N wrote:

O, funny, because I remember a certain twelve year old who begged and begged to join a certain team, so he dueled a certain me to see if he could join the team, and the certain twelve year old lost 2-0, but the certain me took pity on the certain twelve year old and let him into the certain team, where he promptly made the certain team leader go literally insane and resign from being a Moderator. Then I remember a certain twelve year old, who I think had had a birthday by then and became a certain thirteen year old, starting a team, which lost to the certain team he was kicked out of, then disbanding his own team, then starting a new one, then disbanding it, then starting a new one, then losing to the newest incarnation of the certain team. Now who could this certain thirteen year old be and what possible reason could we have for disliking him?

What the HELL are you talking about?

If you want me to beat you in a duel, just say so. If not, then leave me alone?

more_horiz
n youre just funny

EDIT 1: and noob

EDIT 2: and hated by everyone

EDIT 3: and everyone knows how nub ure so stop making urself look more nubish

EDIT 4: and potus is right i remember when u lost to LE u disbanded ur team then made a new...like it would change anything o_O, and u came back to challenge LE again but ballin declined cause of the attitude u had and u still have, so sad....

more_horiz
If you guys are going to go about talking about stuff that happened about a year ago, how about you tell the true story, without leaving important things out, hmm?

Or if you want to my kick your arse in a duel, just ask.

If not, please leave.

Thats as kind as I'm going to get.

more_horiz
N wrote:

i can beat u and i still hate u xD

more_horiz
Guys/girls, take it easy.
You guys basically view N as childish and do not agree with his ways of handling situations.
N answers with; don't care, I'll beat you in duels anyway.

So, I suggest the following:
Everyone who dislikes N for whatever reason, contacts him to battle in a dueling match. Apparently his statement of being a better duelist is valuable to him, so you may attempt to take it all away from him and thus inflict a fitting 'punishment' by doing so.
In return, N gets the oppertunity to put his money where his mouth is, and if he's as strong as he claims he is, he can regain some respect from the members by showing he actually is the better duelist.

Now, I'm not staff here, so I can't say stuff like: 'If both parties do not accept any challenge to duel, you don't get to smacktalk each other.'
But I will say this:
If you do not fight this out in a proper way, (By dueling) you all look like total childs who can only whine to each other about how good/bad they are. So I suggest you guys try your best to fight this out by playing yugioh, or to face being regarded as whining childs by everyone. (Well, at least by me)

So: May the best duelists win this fight. And whether you win or lose, stop the smacktalk, 'cause y'all look like lil' whiners.

more_horiz
You forgot *rolls eyes* and ".-."

more_horiz
UP when did u come back to ygo bro...?

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
UP when did u come back to ygo bro...?

I've never left, but I've had a time of less-activeness. Like, looking at forums once a day.
But, I've been back actively for around three months.

more_horiz
i agrre what unofrgiven said erlier ^_^

more_horiz
Unforgiven Pretender wrote:
Guys/girls, take it easy.
You guys basically view N as childish and do not agree with his ways of handling situations.
N answers with; don't care, I'll beat you in duels anyway.

So, I suggest the following:
Everyone who dislikes N for whatever reason, contacts him to battle in a dueling match. Apparently his statement of being a better duelist is valuable to him, so you may attempt to take it all away from him and thus inflict a fitting 'punishment' by doing so.
In return, N gets the oppertunity to put his money where his mouth is, and if he's as strong as he claims he is, he can regain some respect from the members by showing he actually is the better duelist.

Now, I'm not staff here, so I can't say stuff like: 'If both parties do not accept any challenge to duel, you don't get to smacktalk each other.'
But I will say this:
If you do not fight this out in a proper way, (By dueling) you all look like total childs who can only whine to each other about how good/bad they are. So I suggest you guys try your best to fight this out by playing yugioh, or to face being regarded as whining childs by everyone. (Well, at least by me)

So: May the best duelists win this fight. And whether you win or lose, stop the smacktalk, 'cause y'all look like lil' whiners.

Couldn't say it better my self pretender knows what he is talking about

more_horiz
It's not a matter of dueling ability. Hell, I admit it, N is a great duelist. But he is not undefeated, and the reason for his unpopularity has nothing to do with dueling ability. I'm just here because a claim was made to the contrary, so I decided to shed light on Truth.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
It's not a matter of dueling ability. Hell, I admit it, N is a great duelist. But he is not undefeated, and the reason for his unpopularity has nothing to do with dueling ability. I'm just here because a claim was made to the contrary, so I decided to shed light on Truth.

I did not say that I'm undefeated, thats what you are saying. I was saying that the majority of people who hate on me do it because they can't beat me.

And, seriously? Me? Unpopular? Are you high? I'm probably the most talked about person in DA atm.

more_horiz
LOL n YOURE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PERSON IN DA JUST CAUSE OF YOUR BAD ATTITUDE THEY ALL JUST SAY "n IS A BAD PERSON" THATS HOW XDD

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
LOL n YOURE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PERSON IN DA JUST CAUSE OF YOUR BAD ATTITUDE THEY ALL JUST SAY "n IS A BAD PERSON" THATS HOW XDD

I dont care. I'm still most talked about.

And you certainly are one to talk about "bad attitiude".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum