Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Master of Survival has appeared.

+6
LethalAfterZ
Eheroduelist
Jaden_Yuki--
Nuran
mimgrim
Dex
10 posters

descriptionThe Master of Survival has appeared. EmptyThe Master of Survival has appeared.

more_horiz
So, I've just gotten 10 consecutive wins in the survival arena xD
That means I win! XD

descriptionThe Master of Survival has appeared. EmptyRe: The Master of Survival has appeared.

more_horiz
booooooooooooooooooooooooo

but seriously though GJ

descriptionThe Master of Survival has appeared. EmptyRe: The Master of Survival has appeared.

more_horiz
Congrats bro nice job

more_horiz
.... We need to duel then! O:<

more_horiz
Grats broski ^_^

more_horiz
not impressed seeing that you didn't really beat anyone good to get there.. but yeah once I get 10 ill challenge u and beat you for the 3rd time ._.

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:
not impressed seeing that you didn't really beat anyone good to get there.. but yeah once I get 10 ill challenge u and beat you for the 3rd time ._.

That is the law of the predator: consume what can be defeated. To do otherwise is to forfeit survival.

more_horiz
Congrats Dexter.

I'll take that title away from you soon Wink

more_horiz
Dexter Morgan has become the Master of Survival. Each additional win he makes will extend the Bio-Band level. If he gets defeated he loses everything. However, he may choose to deny challenges until someone gets the same Bio-Band level as his.

Congratz dex, this topic will be made Sticky in main section of Survival Duels as long as you are the MoS.

If someone gets the same amount as Dex, they will challenge him here in this topic.

more_horiz
Congrats. I'll be coming for that soon

more_horiz
Bio-band is now lvl 11.

more_horiz
Bio-Band max level raised to 11.

more_horiz
Bio-band is now lvl 12

more_horiz
Bio-Band max level raised to 12.

more_horiz
Yo.

more_horiz
I beat Dex 2 - 0.

more_horiz
confired, everything awarded.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum