Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

+21
Azure King
Zane Truesdale
Sasori
mimgrim
neji2k
YOOSUF DOCRAT
Habee007
Alikaey
dew
jayj
strategicsmith
isetrh
Ra kid Ryann
jennymori
UchihaShisui
bakura normal
svstar34
Sly
Linda-Senpai
Mr_Bright5ide
Anzo
25 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

In case you forgot the rules, or how this tournament will work, check this topic:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t14872-duel-academy-battlefield-tournament-sing-up

DABFT Round1:

Deadline: 27 May 2012.

Username/ DNPointsWinLoseRound/Statue
mimgrim2
thecicada8
yuseifudo333001
Yamisly4
WildRainfall3001
TricksterPDH53001
UchihaShisui8
Cinderella Man2
JiMbOgR2
Habee0071
sakuraseason1
Eheroduelist3001
isetrh (asked to be removed)
strategicsmith0
Genesis Villiers2
Dexter!Morgan3001
jayj7
2ZO143001
neji2k3
~ dew8
xynta2
Ryann the Ra kid2
Forgotten Warrior0
svstar345
Magician of Black Chaos 3001
Anzo2
YOOSUF DOCRAT3001
Silver _Duelist5
Bakura normal2
trevorgoode213001
Thrasher4life090

Last edited by Xanji on Mon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

more_horiz
beat Hebee007 2 - 1
ggs

I now have 7 points

descriptionDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

more_horiz
i confirm i lost

more_horiz
I played vs. someone for this but can't remember 0_o anyways...

more_horiz
Deadline is today, like in few hours, if there is any pending matches or something make sure to finish it, Round 2 rules will be different, svstar34 will post it when the time comes.

more_horiz
Duel Academy Battlefield Round 2

Rules

1. Single Elimination, best 2 of 3.
2. TCG only, Side Allowed.
3. No Deck change allowed.
4. make sure to take screenshot of your duels, in case your opponent can't/wouldn't confirm.
5. any problem occurs, PM the host of round 2 (svstar34) about it, and he will Judge the situation.
6. no Exodia, Stall, Mill and Burn Decks allowed.

Pairings

Bakura Normal vs. Genesis Villager

JayJ vs. Ryann the Ra Kid

XX-Saberboy vs. Xynta

thecicada(N) vs.
sakuraseason

Neji2K vs. JiMb0gR

Dew10 vs. Anzo (whatever the hell is name is now, dont ask me)

svstar34 vs. mimgrim

http://challonge.com/dabattlefield

seeding was based on performance in Round 1

Last edited by svstar34 on Wed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
well this should be fun
... And sv.... it's Villiers... not villiger

more_horiz
wasnt expecting to be placed directly to quater finals...good luck guys Smile

more_horiz
Deadline will be June 7th at 8 am GMT -8

but please try to get your duels done before the deadline so we can move this along

more_horiz
Wazz up yea got win against Anzo because he couldent duel for next week our so.Hate winning like this but yea......
https://i.imgur.com/q9pqh.jpg
Kea Kaha

more_horiz
I beat sakuraseason 2-0 gg

https://imgur.com/qmWbv

more_horiz
what should I do?
https://imgur.com/gxTlO

more_horiz
u will get the win by default when deadline comes if he/she rejected your offer to duel till then.

more_horiz
i beat Bakura 2-0. good games man

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
cant find sasori anywhere

more_horiz
Round 3 will be announced anytime.

more_horiz
svstar can take the win scince i wasnt able to get on for like 5 ays and was only able to get on DN today and never saw him get on sooo yea he can take the win

more_horiz
3rd round up on challonge. same rules continue on

Uchiha Shisui vs. Genesis Villiers

JayJ vs. XX-Saber(Silver_Duelist)

N(TheCicada) vs. Neji2k

Dew10 vs. svstar34

Deadline: 8 am Tuesday, June 12. GMT -8

I had to DQ JiMbOgr against Neji2k since he had not been on since I posted round 2.

more_horiz
Unfortuneatly i might not be able to do this round due to a hard drive crash on my computer.... i will see what i can do since i am going on a 13 day break back home from college.
Until then don't DQ me unless time is up for round 3

more_horiz
Activity checkity check.

more_horiz
whoever XX-saber ( silver duelist) is can you PM me?

more_horiz
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Unfortuneatly i might not be able to do this round due to a hard drive crash on my computer.... i will see what i can do since i am going on a 13 day break back home from college.

im sorry to hear that,i was looking forward to this round.i hope everything gets settled soon.

well,if sho isnt able to duel till deadline,svstar,i want you to know that im active and always ready for the next round.

more_horiz
UchihaShisui wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:

im sorry to hear that,i was looking forward to this round.i hope everything gets settled soon.

well,if sho isnt able to duel till deadline,svstar,i want you to know that im active and always ready for the next round.

As was i... but i will do my best to get on a comp to participate... also i need to know what times you are usually on so i can try to be on then

more_horiz
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
UchihaShisui wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:

As was i... but i will do my best to get on a comp to participate... also i need to know what times you are usually on so i can try to be on then

im on all day tnx to being grounded till end of school year,ussualy from 14:00 central time till 22:00

more_horiz
well i beat Shisui 2-1

very fun games, man

more_horiz
confirm
indeed Smile

more_horiz
Wazz up yea pm svstar when i can duel and when im online.........but sorry never got a reply.

Kea Kaha

more_horiz
it's 5 days passed the deadline and this tourny has been completly ignored. whats going on?

more_horiz
Am not checking it because Svstar said he would take care of it, i will talk to him, but of course it's not ignored o.o

more_horiz
can you please host the next round?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum