Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

+21
Azure King
Zane Truesdale
Sasori
mimgrim
neji2k
YOOSUF DOCRAT
Habee007
Alikaey
dew
jayj
strategicsmith
isetrh
Ra kid Ryann
jennymori
UchihaShisui
bakura normal
svstar34
Sly
Linda-Senpai
Mr_Bright5ide
Anzo
25 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 5 EmptyDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

In case you forgot the rules, or how this tournament will work, check this topic:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t14872-duel-academy-battlefield-tournament-sing-up

DABFT Round1:

Deadline: 27 May 2012.

Username/ DNPointsWinLoseRound/Statue
mimgrim2
thecicada8
yuseifudo333001
Yamisly4
WildRainfall3001
TricksterPDH53001
UchihaShisui8
Cinderella Man2
JiMbOgR2
Habee0071
sakuraseason1
Eheroduelist3001
isetrh (asked to be removed)
strategicsmith0
Genesis Villiers2
Dexter!Morgan3001
jayj7
2ZO143001
neji2k3
~ dew8
xynta2
Ryann the Ra kid2
Forgotten Warrior0
svstar345
Magician of Black Chaos 3001
Anzo2
YOOSUF DOCRAT3001
Silver _Duelist5
Bakura normal2
trevorgoode213001
Thrasher4life090

Last edited by Xanji on Mon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 5 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

more_horiz
You guys complain about the host being inactive, yet only 1 match out of 4 was completed.
I'll give you 1 more day to get your matches done, tommorrow I'll be posting Round 4.

descriptionDuel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 5 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished]

more_horiz
From now on Edward will continue as the host of this event.

more_horiz
Wazz up yea just letting u know im still here....... ive pm svstar34 but never got a reply from him........ yea

Kea Kaha

more_horiz
I never see my opp online I keep missing him by a couple hours

more_horiz
I finally find him and he ditches me TnT
https://imgur.com/uCqa8

more_horiz
jayj wrote:
I finally find him and he ditches me TnT
https://imgur.com/uCqa8

im online now

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
From now on Edward will continue as the host of this event.

Captain obvious strikes again

more_horiz
Round 4

Xx-Saberboy vs Genesis Villiers

N vs Dew 10

Deadline: 8 am Sunday, June 25. DA Time

Last edited by Edward on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
he pmed me and we just dueld and i beat him

Last edited by xX-Saberboy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Why don't you post it before ._.
Okay, nvm then Xx-Saberboy vs Genesis Villiers

Last edited by Edward on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Activity checkity check.

more_horiz
Well i'm here. Will find a way to get on to duel here soon. Just wait for me Saberboy

more_horiz
The name Dew 10 doesnt seem to exist here.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/u741

more_horiz
I beat dew 2-0 gg

https://imgur.com/L8A6K

more_horiz
Wazz up im taking the loss not because he won because we where glithing and I couldent see any card he was playing.Ok I had less Lp then him but the whole duel was broken and N wouldent reduel which was pritty sad for some one of his calibrue.Had 2 witness watching the duel but that dident seam to matter and .....I thought he couldent take screens because it stuffes his game up.....????? LOL thats what he said thats y he dident look at and pics I tock.

Kea Kaha

more_horiz
dew10 wrote:
Wazz up im taking the loss not because he won because we where glithing and I couldent see any card he was playing.Ok I had less Lp then him but the whole duel was broken and N wouldent reduel which was pritty sad for some one of his calibrue.Had 2 witness watching the duel but that dident seam to matter and .....I thought he couldent take screens because it stuffes his game up.....????? LOL thats what he said thats y he dident look at and pics I tock.

Kea Kaha

Lets not make things look like I did something wrong here. Just accept defeat.

I destroyed you game 1, and had massive advantage game 2 and was going to win that turn. No harm done.

more_horiz
checking in for activity

more_horiz
won vs sho .2/0
Ggs
Duel Academy Battlefield Tournament! [Finished] - Page 5 T8IhL
soooooooo what to do about that

more_horiz
we can use ygopro dawn of new era, or I can try an IP Hider/VPN, tho itd be best to use ygopro dawn of new era.

more_horiz
N wrote:
we can use ygopro dawn of new era, or I can try an IP Hider/VPN, tho itd be best to use ygopro dawn of new era.

it dosent work for me

more_horiz
Ok I forgot to post this,

Final Round

N vs Xx-Saberboy

3rd Place Match

Sho minamimoto vs dew10

Last edited by Edward on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Due to computer problems (hard drive crash that still hasn't been fixed) and no current access to one, i humbly accept 4th place

I had fun and am sad that i cannot duel for 3rd place

more_horiz
1st Place: Null
2nd Place: N and Xx-Saberboy
3rd Place: Dew10
4th Place: Sho Minamimoto

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum