Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Gadget Deck

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Unkown
doomthrust
Sasuke
HaseoHamasaki
RebornShadow
EJ
10 posters

descriptionGadget Deck EmptyGadget Deck

more_horiz
that's my first time to deal with gadget deck so i probably think it needs major fixes
(impressed by sasuke's deck)
Monsters:

2 Vanity Fiend
3 Red Gadget
3 Green Gadget
3 Yellow Gadget
2 dyna
1 breaker magical warrior

Spells:
1 Smashing Ground
1 fissure
1 lightning vortex
1 brain control
1 mystical space typhoon
1 heavy storm
2 shrink
1 hammer shot
1 monster reborn

Traps:
3 Solemn Judgement
3 Bottomless Traphole
2 sakuretsu armour
1 widespread ruin
1 dark bribe
1 mirror force
2 Evacuation Device
2 royal oppression

descriptionGadget Deck EmptyRe: Gadget Deck

more_horiz
Ok its pretty solid with just a few minor adjustments. First off, u dont need 9 gadgets thats way to much and makes the deck inconsistent so 6 is enough especially in a royal opression build. Also ur spells are lacking a bit. 3 shrinks and enemy controllers are essential. and ur traps, i like the creativity with evacuation device, but lets try to side deck that for now. your final setup should look something like this

2x Red Gadget
2x Green Gagdet
2x Yellow Gagdet
3x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
3x Banisher of raidience
1x Sangan
1x Neo Spacian grand mole
1x snipe hunter
1x breaker the magical warrior

3x Shrink
3x Enemy controller
2x lightning vortex
1x smashing ground
1x fissure
1x heavy storm
1x mystical space typhoon

3x Royal Oppression
3x Solemn Judgment
3x Bottomless trap hole
2x Phoenix Wing wind blast
1x Mirror force
1x Torrential tribute
1x Trap dustshoot

total deck 42 which gives u a better chance mathematically to draw a gadget first turn. Ok now heres the side deck

3x Doomcalibur knight
3x Raiou
3x Probation
3x King Tiger Wanghu
3x Hammer shot

Now ull be able to morph ur gagdet deck into a stun deck if things get too intense in a match and ur forced to side deck

more_horiz
jaden i think you should use more more monsters
the good deck should has at least 20 monster if the deck was made of 40 (doesn't matter how much strong spell and trap cards u got no monster means no def fence giants opponent attacks)

more_horiz
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
jaden i think you should use more more monsters
the good deck should has at least 20 monster if the deck was made of 40 (doesn't matter how much strong spell and trap cards u got no monster means no def fence giants opponent attacks)

different deck themes means different balance. in a Royal opression gadget the range of monster should be from 15 up to 19 at more or less and ur spells and traps will control the field

more_horiz
Rebornshadow has probably posted every single fix for your gadget deck... Another Gadget deck you could play would be..

Counter Fairy Gadgets? If you are interested let me k now i guess i can post an example XD

more_horiz
Reborn's Deck is good theoritically (thanks for the fixes)
but when i used it against some guys it didn't work as expected
so what about removing 1 fossil dyna and one banisher and adding 2 dynamo
and removing snipe hunter + sangan and adding 2 raiou or maybe 3
plus i found out it lacks for counter attack traps such as sakuretsu armour and widespread ruin and maybe removing wing wind blast

but it's good though

more_horiz
don't need to use Sangan if you run Raiou

more_horiz
Well Reborn fixes is for anti-meta gadgets.. that's why it's like that..

Against players who are not going to use DAD or alot of Special summoning like fusions in KCVDS you can just not play 3 royal oppressions...

And like fossil dyna as well uou migh as well swap 3 raiou or doom caliber knight depending on what type of deck you play against.. but well.. kcvds are all single duels so no one is going to let you side deck. that's one way to see it.... so.. just test it and try it out XD

more_horiz
Evil Jaden there are 39 cards if I counted correct.
Well.. I must say you can get more monsters .. I think you should have at least 20 monsters as Shadow said.

more_horiz
Evil Jaden there are 39 cards if I counted correct.
Well.. I must say you can get more monsters .. I think you should have at least 20 monsters as Shadow said.

in a Royal opression gadget the range of monster should be from 15 up to 19 at more or less and ur spells and traps will control the field

do the maths Smile

btw haseohamasaki i'm interested in seeing that kind of gadgets

Last edited by Evil Jaden on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
No there are 39 cards Razz

more_horiz
Um...doomthrust is correct. There is 39 cards.

And um...you should add a waboku. Really useful and can be chained even if it was destroyed by Heavy Storm or....Mystical Space typhoon.

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
Um...doomthrust is correct. There is 39 cards.

And um...you should add a waboku. Really useful and can be chained even if it was destroyed by Heavy Storm or....Mystical Space typhoon.

i agree

more_horiz
one waboku isnt going to cut it, and its so random in this type of deck. its all about control and constancy, not randomness of good cards that may or may not work

and btw, Counter Fairy Gadgets are basically the same as the regular royal oppression build, well most of them are, like this

2x Red Gadget
2x Green Gagdet
2x Yellow Gagdet
3x Bountiful Artemis
3x Harvest Angel of Wisdom
1x Sangan
1x snipe hunter
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

3x Shrink
3x Enemy controller
1x smashing ground
1x heavy storm
1x fissure

3x Solemn Judgment
3x Dark bribe
3x magic drain
3x bottomless trap hole
3x Royal oppression
1x mirror force

Side deck: 15
1x torrential tribute
1x trap dustshoot
3x divine wrath
3x probation
3x d.d crow
1x mystical space tyhpoon
2x Phoenix wing wind blast
1x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

more_horiz
RebornShadow wrote:
one waboku isnt going to cut it, and its so random in this type of deck. its all about control and constancy, not randomness of good cards that may or may not work

and btw, Counter Fairy Gadgets are basically the same as the regular royal oppression build, well most of them are, like this

2x Red Gadget
2x Green Gagdet
2x Yellow Gagdet
3x Bountiful Artemis
3x Harvest Angel of Wisdom
1x Sangan
1x snipe hunter
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

3x Shrink
3x Enemy controller
1x smashing ground
1x heavy storm
1x fissure

3x Solemn Judgment
3x Dark bribe
3x magic drain
3x bottomless trap hole
3x Royal oppression
1x mirror force

Side deck: 15
1x torrential tribute
1x trap dustshoot
3x divine wrath
3x probation
3x d.d crow
1x mystical space tyhpoon
2x Phoenix wing wind blast
1x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

now this is way better

more_horiz
read this part of Deck Discussion Class Rules

4-Please Don't post saying "Cool Deck" or "Bad Deck"..If you have fixes then post it,if you don't then keep your words for yourself

I hope you got it

more_horiz
Argh... i keep losing to rebornshadow in posting deck fixes.. my GMT is just too different from u all LOL!!!..

Anyway.. both decks consistency comes from deck thinning from gadgets...

Counter Fairy seems more consistent in KCVDS becoz it has Bountiful Artemis to help draw as well..

Stun decks aren't that great for KCVDS coz... it depends on the deck type you play with and main 3 oppressions is a problem coz some people might just play beat down type decks and oppressions are dead cards.

more_horiz
HaseoHamasaki wrote:
Argh... i keep losing to rebornshadow in posting deck fixes.. my GMT is just too different from u all LOL!!!..

Anyway.. both decks consistency comes from deck thinning from gadgets...

Counter Fairy seems more consistent in KCVDS becoz it has Bountiful Artemis to help draw as well..

Stun decks aren't that great for KCVDS coz... it depends on the deck type you play with and main 3 oppressions is a problem coz some people might just play beat down type decks and oppressions are dead cards.

well true, but the majority does play with royal oppression, unless u side it for something else

and btw...gotta be faster if u wanna out post me :D XD

more_horiz
ok i know a good card that can help you its called ((ulitmte offring ))you need at least 1 gadget monster in your hand and 1 ulitmte ofring on your field and limter removal so you summon you gaget then you use ulitmte offring to summon the gadget that you add it with your first gadget then active offring ok in the final you will have 5 gadget monsters on your field and by actived your removal the atk of them will boost then you crush your opponent in tow turns

plaese anyone if there somthing worng in my combo just tell me and ill delete it or correct it thanks

more_horiz
There's nothing wrong with the combo.. but.. well.. what are the Chances of that happening.. xD

more_horiz
HaseoHamasaki wrote:
There's nothing wrong with the combo.. but.. well.. what are the Chances of that happening.. xD

If u draw Ultimate Offering the combo will work
But its limited to 1 and the chances of drawing them before playing most of ur gadgets are less. But it is possible and offering does not spoil ur deck

more_horiz
LOL dude try adding the calculator and ultimate offering:Easy OTK...normal summon 1 gadget..use its effect...then use ultimate offering and normal summon 3 more gadgets,then normal summon the calculator(he ll be about 5000+ atk lol) and then use limiter removal....opponent will be sooooo dead...

more_horiz
bengal90 wrote:
LOL dude try adding the calculator and ultimate offering:Easy OTK...normal summon 1 gadget..use its effect...then use ultimate offering and normal summon 3 more gadgets,then normal summon the calculator(he ll be about 5000+ atk lol) and then use limiter removal....opponent will be sooooo dead...

This is not an OTK gadget deck. Its an Oppression Gadget/Counter Gadget deck. xD Learn the difference first pls

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply