Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy room and next king of the games :P  EmptyMy room and next king of the games :P

more_horiz
Welcome to my warm room hope u wana stay here for long Smile

PM me for duel or just post here for a duel

also if u wana ask me something feel free to ask ill try answer Smile

Last edited by Linards74 on Sun May 13, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMy room and next king of the games :P  EmptyRe: My room and next king of the games :P

more_horiz
Welcome to the Slifer dorms, have fun and stay active ::Monkey29::

descriptionMy room and next king of the games :P  EmptyRe: My room and next king of the games :P

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile Pm me if you want a duel XD

more_horiz
thanks both

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer, good luck getting out

more_horiz
Welcome.PM me when u feel like playing! Smile

more_horiz
heheh thanks first of all and yes i would like to get out of slifer i like ra the best ^_^

more_horiz
Duel me please!

more_horiz
haha your not the only one who wants to be the king of games Cool

more_horiz
anyone wana duel? Smile

more_horiz
I'll duel you

message me when i'm on my username is crimzon

more_horiz
does evryone like my new avatar ^_^ pretty sweet Smile

more_horiz
Anyone up for a duel

more_horiz
GO play my game in free topic ^_^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply