Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Next King Of Games !!! EmptyThe Next King Of Games !!!

more_horiz
Hey There,  Before i start i apologize for any grammar mistakes english is not my native language  Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit

My name is Yusif (or Yousif Whatever you prefer =P) im the biggest fan of yu-gi-oh! and specially Gx .... I played the game since yu-gi-oh was introduced in my country around 2005 which means i started playing when i was 4 :D however i quit the game in 2011 because it was dead in my country and i thought no one was playing the game anymore The Next King Of Games !!! 2966412087

Now I'm Back After being shocked by the fact that people still play the game and i wasn't bored of it when i quit so that was an enough reason for me to comeback And although i dont know most cards because i forgot them ':D it wont take too long until i get familiar with them .... Now i want to Prove That i Can Be Number 1 Once again (Well i suck XD but my local were playing with illegal moves and i wasn't doing the same while dueling them so technically I was the best =P) and because of that expect me soon to enter every tournament !!!  N00b N00b N00b N00b N00b

My Favourite cards are jaden's  cheers cheers  I Really like dueling with them and no matter what is the current meta i will keep playing Heroes no matter what lol! lol! lol!

I really like my name because it starts with the same letters as the protagonists of the anime so i think i'm Destined for greatness in this game 

I Really hope you accept me as a person and a duelist

See you in Dueling feilds And Make Sure To Get Your Game On !!! 

Sparta Sparta Sparta

descriptionThe Next King Of Games !!! EmptyRe: The Next King Of Games !!!

more_horiz
welcome noob,
i wish you the best in competition and i look forward to getting to know u better. see ya round yusif The Next King Of Games !!! 1063714780

-yami Shadow 2

more_horiz
so where is ur country

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
so where is ur country

in the middle of nowhere  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Skrub The Next King Of Games !!! 3974120512

more_horiz
Good to have you here:)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply