Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOne of the best endings of a game EVER!!!! EmptyOne of the best endings of a game EVER!!!!

more_horiz
Before you actually watch a pisslbe ending you chose from, I would like to explain why I think this ending is the best ending of the entire game and actually motivational.

The ending or rather this ending suggests that no matter who the people are that "control" the world via compagnies and governments it all comes down to the normal people to chose ( accept or deny ) a change, and when a change is chosen how fast the change will progress. Basically this ending has the philosophy of saying WE HAVE THE POWER, AND IT IS ABOUT TIME TO USE IT!

Enjoy:

descriptionOne of the best endings of a game EVER!!!! EmptyRe: One of the best endings of a game EVER!!!!

more_horiz
I must say, I completely agree with you. Upon completing Human Revolution I was graced with that last decision and got this ending, which is not only motivational in real life, but also vastly more satisfying then many other game endings.

I was surprised by the effect it has, considering it was a final video (I have lost faith in endings of new games, to be honest) but they really pulled out a gem of an ending for a truly awesome game.

The philosophy it portrays is one that is very close to my own so it was a refreshing sight.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply