Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionQuestion of the past EmptyQuestion of the past

more_horiz
It has been a LONG time. i joined Duel Academy when KCVDS was the most popular. after i got in slifer i went inactive. my name was MichaelTruesdale i believe. I do not remember my log in information. as i said it has been a long time, So i made a new account, I got into Dueling Network a while ago and googled for a duel academy for it, when i found out you all were in it i decided i would try again. i am more dedicated to the card game than i ever have. Now after registering. i read in the rules that Making multiple accounts is against the rules...I have no intention in running both of them.

But nor am i a rule breaker so i am making this known. i have not gone by MichaelTruesdale in a LONG time. So i was wondering if there is anything i can do about this? can we just leave the MichaelTruesdale account float inactive. I do go by zNighTz, that is my DN name. I am not trying to get into the dorm without a test or anything, i will gladly take the test again, in fact i was wishing for as much, But then comes to mind, a strangers word is meaningless. so i do not expect an account merge or deleting the MichaelTruesdale account. But i can guarentee you i will most likely never log onto it again.

Just noticed. In the shop area you must buy a name change.

So, in that case being. If i cannot infact keep this account. Could someone provide me with the email MichaelTruesdale was registered with? Then delete this account so i could get points on that one to buy this name change? *sigh* i am so sorry for this problem. or maybe give me a negative balance on this one for however much the name change costs? I have no idea. I just do not want to get banned haha. Thank you for any answers and such. Once again i apologize for this issue.

descriptionQuestion of the past EmptyRe: Question of the past

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/u917

I would be less concerned about the profile as much as forgetting your email address...
o.o

more_horiz
Well last year i was going through a time where i could not decide on a username, everytime i came up with something i changed it a week later or so. Being someone who likes things to be perfect and such, I always changed my email. Thank goodness that is over, i have kept zNighTz for many months, and my current email i have kept since maybe October last year? Oh and cheers for Elemental HERO's !
Also, if you linked me to the profile to try to reveal to me that the email is shown, Well it is not shown for me. Maybe because of my rank, i have no idea.
But anyways.. Yeah, my question still stands.

more_horiz
meh your fine with this account XD a person here has gotten banned like 5 times and he always creates a new account Laughing so i am pertty sure mods/admins wont mind

more_horiz
Thanks, Still would like to get an answer from someone in charge to ease my mind.. I am one of those "angel" like people where breaking rules always makes me feel bad inside.

more_horiz
lol i use to be like that too but now that i dont care crap about ranks anymore somehow i feel more carefree h and if crap is not allowed i promise to never say crap again... seriously crap will be the last thing i say, sorry if this comment stinks like crap.

more_horiz
bro you fine

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum