Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFirst try at Dragunity... EmptyFirst try at Dragunity...

more_horiz
This is my first build of my dragunity deck, I did pretty well with it on YGOPRO when I was testing....

---Monsters---

3x Dux
3x Legionnaire
3x Phalanx
3x Aklys
3x Pilum
3x Effect Veiler

---Magic---

1x Dark hole
1x Heavy storm
1x mind control
1x Mystical space typhoon
1x monster reborn
3x Dragon Ravine
3x Terraforming
1x Future fusion

---Traps---

2x Bottomless
2x Torrential tribute
2x solemn warning
1x Solemn judgement
3x Dark bribe

---Extra---

1x 5 headed dragon
1x Brionac
2x Catastor
2x Stardust
2x Barcha
2x Gae Dearg
2x Gae Bulg
3x Vajrayana

------------------

So, thoughts?

descriptionFirst try at Dragunity... EmptyRe: First try at Dragunity...

more_horiz
- 3 pilum (just not needed)
- 3 dark bribe (this is a card you have to be carefull with cause it give your opp a free draw so only use it in a count trap card deck or a dek that is very trap heavy)
- 1 mind control (dragunities dont need this card)
- 1 toriental
- 1 future fusion (we need to make the room room)

+1 MST
+ 1 heavy
+ 2 cards of consonance
+ 1 arma leyvaten (so we have the option of the trident dragion OTK)
+ 3 arma myst (great card to use if your own monsters get veilerd or you just have a phal in hand and cant get anything else)
+ 1 sangan (can search out most of the monsters in this deck)

now then your extra deck needs alot of help

- 2 gea dear (you only need vaj an 1 extra level 6 in yuor extra for dragunities)
- 2 gae bulg (same as above)
- 2 barcha (the actual chance of bringing him out is to low)
- 1 catastor (try getting anther level 5 if possible like libarian or sea dragon lors gishildoon)
- 1 FHD

+ level 8 synchro monsters that can be summoned by the dux and vaj syncrho ride or by arma myst
+ 1 level 5 synchron monster other then another catastor

basicly alot of your extra deck should be of level 8 synchros

more_horiz
^^ Future Fusion stays , but agreed with the rest.

more_horiz
LOL, my dragunity build is completely different. My main strategy involes dragunity brandistock, cos attacking twice is epic, and arma leyvaten can be summoned every turn with ravine, then immediately equipped with it. 2600 attack and attacking twice is pretty awesome, and that's before you equip with mage power and united we stand. Everyone seems to think that dragunities are all about synchroing. I mean, it's good when you can, stardust is good protection, but these builds don't get enough attacking power if you ask me. Mage power and united we stand are included in the structure deck because dragunities, when played correctly, spam field and spells with monsters.

more_horiz
First try at Dragunity... Dragun10

Newest update, thanks guys. Also, jjh927, I've seen Dragunities played like that before, they do pretty well, but I like Synchro summoning Smile

more_horiz
-Barcha and +Crimson Blader... its just too good.

The main deck looks pretty good though

more_horiz
jj you dragunity deck sucks....nuff said right there you get your power from synchro monsters......your dragunity deck is jsut a "fun" build to goof off with but wont win anything serious :/

any way main deck is ALOT better but extra still needs some help :/

- dark end (i dont even understand while you play him cause you dont have any dark monsters to synch into him)
- barcha (only way to bring him out in this deck is double legio and chance of that happening is VERY slim)

+ 2 crimson blader

now then you main deck doese need to do the below though

- 1 CoC (3 is to much and will lead to dead draws)

+ 1 sangan (dux has 1500 ATK, legio has 1200 ATK, and veiler has 0 ATK, phal ha slike 500 ATK, and aklys has like 1000 ATK theres no reason NOT to run him)

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
jj you dragunity deck sucks....nuff said right there you get your power from synchro monsters......your dragunity deck is jsut a "fun" build to goof off with but wont win anything serious :/

any way main deck is ALOT better but extra still needs some help :/

- dark end (i dont even understand while you play him cause you dont have any dark monsters to synch into him)
- barcha (only way to bring him out in this deck is double legio and chance of that happening is VERY slim)

+ 2 crimson blader

now then you main deck doese need to do the below though

- 1 CoC (3 is to much and will lead to dead draws)

+ 1 sangan (dux has 1500 ATK, legio has 1200 ATK, and veiler has 0 ATK, phal ha slike 500 ATK, and aklys has like 1000 ATK theres no reason NOT to run him)

I didn't even know that I needed a dark card for Dark end dragon.....haha, I have him in my Blackwing deck, and you said throw in some lvl 8 synchros, hahaha. But I'll definitely do those changes when I get home.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply