Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA League Season 3 now starting!!!

+9
PowerNova
Ezekeil
jed5150
SoulEater
Linda-Senpai
LethalAfterZ
Typical Jew™
DropShotGaming
Amy Kool
13 posters

description DA League Season 3 now starting!!! Empty DA League Season 3 now starting!!!

more_horiz
As you all wait for Season 3, there is no need to let you wait too long :D

Duel Academy's League Season 3 is starting with this post and will probably end in 2-3 months if the activity is near the last season.

Everything about the system itself stays the same but the rules for Battle and Shadow Arenas are slightly updated.

http://www.duelacademy.net/t7044-rules-for-battle-arena

http://www.duelacademy.net/t739-rules-for-shadow-arena

read em, because we might take actions against you before even warning you if you break them. (this is because of the recent abuse trials)

To sum it up we limited all duels to be maximum match duels best 2 out of 3 and also added a rule not to duel the same opponent in a row or similar so that it looks like boosting. Do not misread that part of the rule. I know there might be ppl immediately seeing an abuse as I'll post one duel with that opponent and then break the winning streak with another one and then come back to duel the old opponent again which is technically possible because it did not happen in a row. If you try that or similar to that, its same as in a row (some details do not have to be written they simply imply). Let that be clear to you before you start to abuse :D

We caught many people by now and all of them were disappointed for our punishments but what can we do, duel fairly, don't try to abuse and it will be alright.

Let the battle begin!

Enjoy the Season 3 cheers

description DA League Season 3 now starting!!! EmptyRe: DA League Season 3 now starting!!!

more_horiz
So can anyone compeat or did u have to sign up.

description DA League Season 3 now starting!!! EmptyRe: DA League Season 3 now starting!!!

more_horiz
DropShotGaming wrote:
So can anyone compeat or did u have to sign up.

you just duel for battle arena

more_horiz
Cool story sister.

more_horiz
Is new rule because of me whining about Potus and Whatup111? Cool =D

more_horiz
So we cant have 1 or 2 rematches with the same opponent?

more_horiz
Aw no. I'm gonna loose.

more_horiz
Alright, let's do this thing!
Iku Ze!

more_horiz
Don't understand it wrong. There is nothing wrong when sometimes two duels in a row happen but the rule is more the catch people who intentionally boost their score. So if you dueled correctly last season do it same as before but for those who tried to boost well then i guess this is official warning because they complained about it since we did not have exact rule defined and they "thought" it won't be bad....

more_horiz
My record is recorded incorrectly in the league, it should be 1-1 at this time.

more_horiz
seem like the rankings need cleared...

more_horiz
A Staff will take care of this, as always.

more_horiz
When will it end?

more_horiz
Season 3 will be approximately like other 2 seasons: 2 months.

more_horiz
Logged on to tell you that my name's been entered twice for the league table ::Monkey18::. (Back to studies...)

more_horiz
 DA League Season 3 now starting!!! 1144978906

I summon moderators.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum