Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDueling more EmptyDueling more

more_horiz
This website is awsome but it could be better like a better way to duel people and also i wish that there were more tournments and leagues like seasons that you have duels that metter and keep track it would be awsome plz respond.

descriptionDueling more EmptyRe: Dueling more

more_horiz
Well we always have some tournaments going on... And also DA league season 3 is going to start soon so if you want to win that you will have to duel many people so i think with that it will be enought dueling for you :D And still you always can just duel vs other members of DA just for fun or BA matches...

more_horiz
When i tried to join a tournment i was giving a warrining and would u like to duel.

more_horiz
or survival duels or upcoming society of light or monkey island :D

anyway league 3 starts few mins or hrs from now and for tourneys we have a couple of em on going already.

PS: some tournaments already started and have closed sign ups so probably you get the warning for posting without reading the first post first. when you see round 1 started etc then obviously you can't join anymore :D

more_horiz
Well is the season still open.

more_horiz
You mean league? How amy said it will start after little while and you dont even need to sign up there. I think amy will post site to league rules with season 3 opening thread.

more_horiz
That would be aswome i really need to know.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum