Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWhat is reasonable for Flood Control?

30 seconds
25%
60 seconds
33%
120 seconds
8%
240 seconds
8%
300 seconds (current)
8%
450 seconds
8%
600 seconds
8%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionSpam control is out of control... EmptySpam control is out of control...

more_horiz
Well, I've put off saying this just because I thought I would eventually mention it to someone over hamachi, but I kept forgetting. Anyways, the flood control on this forum is currently set to something crazy like 300 seconds. This means any non-admin member of the forum has to wait 5 minutes between posts, so if I just want to quickly glance at the forum and reply in 3 or 4 threads it takes me forever! IMO, Flood Controls do not need to be higher than 60 seconds and 30 seconds is probably about the minimum they should be at.

descriptionSpam control is out of control... EmptyRe: Spam control is out of control...

more_horiz
i voted for all of them because the staff should keep that 100 sec of waiting.

anyway i dont see so much spam so no need for this topic.

descriptionSpam control is out of control... EmptyRe: Spam control is out of control...

more_horiz
Hmmm... I do not agree with Flood Control.

more_horiz
I vote for none of them because I don't really care.

more_horiz
My vote was for 30 secs-looks like enough for me.

more_horiz
SyN3D wrote:
i voted for all of them because the staff should keep that 100 sec of waiting.

anyway i dont see so much spam so no need for this topic.

you're not helping by voting for all..and umm anyway He's right flood control should be at 60 seconds/30 seconds

According to major votes i'd set it to 60 seconds
Topic Solved

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum