Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRules For Battle Arena EmptyRules For Battle Arena

more_horiz
Welcome to Battle Arena
before posting any duels,there are some rules you must follow

1.You must post if it was asingle or amatch duel
2-You will get 30 DP ONLY and loser WON'T LOSE any DP
3-the loser doesn't have to confirm his loss but winner won't get points if loser objected

Note:If someone cheated and said that he won while he didn't he'd get 30% fine from his/her DP and acheater title for aweek

Enjoy your stay
Have nice duels

EDIT

New Rules:

1) You must have your wins/loss confirmed by opponent

and/or....

2) You must supply screen shots

If there is a new duel posted in Battle and/or Shadow Arena, NO mod and/or admin may add on the DP unles one or both of the conditions have been met. If not, then the duel posted shall be null and void. So do not post your wins/losses in the Battle and Shadow arena unless you plan to post a screen shot and/or get ur opponents confirmation

descriptionRules For Battle Arena EmptyRe: Rules For Battle Arena

more_horiz
Well..

I will change the new RULE

Chazz Princeton wrote:

New Rules:

1) You must have your wins/loss confirmed by opponent

and/or....

2) You must supply screen shots

Let me modify the statement and rephrase it

1) Y MUST SUPPLY SCREEN SHOTS OF THE DUELS U WON TO GET POINTS even if ur opp. accepts the defeat or not.

Admins and group leaders -- Do not update DP of duels without screenshots.

more_horiz
Wait i have to disagree. Y must you supply screenshots. not everybody has the software to get that done. so i request that you change back to how it was.

Also, if you have dueled for DP and are the loser. If you make the first post and admit to being loser is their much reason for the winner to confirm?

more_horiz
KingWolfy wrote:
Wait i have to disagree. Y must you supply screenshots. not everybody has the software to get that done. so i request that you change back to how it was.

Software?
There is no software to take screenshots

Do u see the Home, End, Insert, page up icons on the right of ur keyboard? On the top of that there will be PrtScr, Scroll Lock, Pause/Break

Press PrtScr
Go to paint and Press Ctrl+V
Ur Screenshot is pasted in the paint
Save the file
Upload it to the net - tiny pic, picasa or photobucket or in some site like those

Any Doubts? Just PM Me

KingWolfy wrote:
if you have dueled for DP and are the loser. If you make the first post and admit to being loser is their much reason for the winner to confirm?

Well I guess u dont know what happened earlier. Check this

So if I 2 Duelists agree with each other and they say they won 2 duels each or smthing without even dueling both will get DP for nothing.....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum