Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDeath note 2 EmptyDeath note 2

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7xTbkwah64&feature=related FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH NOTE SERIES ARE
this is the 2nd season that i would like to see .in this story i'm continuing the first part after Light has died.
this will have a couple of episodes i'll write others when i'm mad on a colleg from school
ok if my spelling is incorect i'm sry thiss idea came in mind after i saw some cut scenes from death note or trailer of death final episode real one cuted(don't know for sure)
i'm not inspiering anymore its pure imagination

Death note (2)
First episode
A new begining

After Light Yagamy's death everything started over crimes started taking place, again police couldn't stop all crimes so after Light's death crime raised with 90%.
Meantime in the other world, the shinigami one, Ryuk was thinking how much fun he had with Light and always looked at the page with Light's name,thinking of how could it would be if Light would be alive.
There was a legend that Ryuk didn't told Light about it ,the legend was that if a human gets his hands on the death note,uses it and when he would die if the shinigami writes his name on the last page the human will become a shinigami and after becoming a shinigami his mind would be deleted and would not remember what he would have done.
In the shinigami world Ryuk made a new friend,he didn't knew him before,and started to talk every day about the crimes that Light has done, after telling the hole story the shinigami laughed and left.
The next day after they talked ,when living Ryuk droped the note with Light's name on the last page and the other shinigami picked it up and saw all the things that Light has done and said: "Ryuk after i was shot,i wouldn't have survived but becouse you killed me ,i can now revenge my self and i know exactly the person which will help me ".
He was talking about the only person that had a death note and now its alive and will help him couse of love.
He was talking about Misa.

End of part one .

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sat May 02, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionDeath note 2 EmptyRe: Death note 2

more_horiz
Nice stroy Smile
Death note rocks Twisted Evil
You can make L's back. :D
10/10 I don't care about the spelling

more_horiz
It was a nice story, I will give it 7.5/10.

Because Light would never want Misa to be Kira, just because she was not good at it (not intelligent enough)

more_horiz
in this second one she will do only what Light will say she won't do mistakes
(maybe)

more_horiz
Death note 2 Snapshot20070910111440fw6
Light as shinigami

Death note 2 Deat_note___Shinigami_by_Zureul-1

Light showing Misa his face to demonstrate that he's light

Second episode

The return of memories

"HAHAHAHA Ryuk lets go together and revenge my death, we will kill N"
Light went with Ryuk in the humans world,Ryuk went with Light only couse he was bored and wanted to eat apples again.
Light and Ryuk searched for Misa Amane but they couldn't find here ,after Light's death Misa quited modeling and singing.
They searched for Misa for 2 years and didn't found her,and when Light wasn't looking for Misa he was looking at his family how his sister growned up and how sad she was couse of the die of her father and brother.
One day Light was looking after his sister and saw on TV: "Misa Amane the most liked pop-star who quited her carrier is coming back ...".After Light saw that on TV he flyed at the concert that Misa was suposed two sing and waited for her there.
When he saw her, he was so happy that he waited for her to finish the concert.
After the concert he followed her at her house and when she got home Light droped his note in front of Misa.Misa picked it up and all her memories came back when she saw the shinigami ,she didn't got scared couse she saw Ryuk behind Light.
Light explained her that he wants her to revenge him,but she didn't belived him that he was Light so Light transformed his face in Lights.Then she started crying and saying that she will revenge her love but with one condition.
The condition was that she wanted him to guide her everywhere and after all these would have ended she would like to become a shinigami like him, and to stay and kill with him in the other world.Light agreed but he wasn't too happy about the second part so he said to her that he will do what she said (but in Light's haid he was thinking how to avoid the second part).

TO BE CONTINUED...

P.S. there is a death note 2 i mean cut scenes from 1 i think i saw some on youtube there are 14 or 13 i won't write from there too bad that it is subbed in espaniol Sad(

more_horiz
...my only real problem with this whole thing is that in the eyes of Yagami Light, I can only see it as him thinking of Ryuuk as a traitor so I wouldn't think he would team up with him. Additionally, I'm sorry but you just aren't smart enough or cunning enough to properly make a sequel to Death Note. I don't think anybody other than the original author is smart enough. That manga was brilliant in all aspects and it just feels like you're dragging it through the dirt now, no offense I just call 'em as I see 'em. -_-

more_horiz
so should i continue writing; only the ones that saw all death note episodes can vote in the pool and say why shouldn't i stop or why should i stop

more_horiz
Alright i admit these episodes are great but i think you should stop making them...I prefer keeping my idea original about DN sorry :S

more_horiz
so EJ and nekofjunk sai that i should stop and L likes it i won't vote so 2 vs 1 then i'll quit since it takes too long to think of the next episodes and i'm not a good writer i mean not as good as the one who made DN so i'll close the topic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply